Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under Construction Property in Navi Mumbai - Investment Options

Collapse
X
Collapse

Under Construction Property in Navi Mumbai - Investment Options

Last updated: July 16 2011
13 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Under Construction Property in Navi Mumbai - Investment Options

    Originally posted by jia001 View Post
    Builders fail to meet deadlines as home buyers pile up pressure - Economic Times

    Hirco promised possession in March 2011 and Indiabulls promised in December 2011. As it seems both will finish in 2013.
    The rates for Indiabulls are 4100 (for not cleared phase 2) and 4600 for under-construction phase 1.
    Thanks. I am going to book a 2 BHK in Indiabulls phase II. Can you pls clarify what do you meant by 'not cleared phase II' ? do you reckon there might be some issues in terms of obtaining necessary clearances?

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Under Construction Property in Navi Mumbai - Investment Options

      After reading all the problems in IndiaBulls thread, still you want to go ahead with it.

      ALL THE BEST..!!!


      Originally posted by Chirpyguy View Post
      Thanks. I am going to book a 2 BHK in Indiabulls phase II. Can you pls clarify what do you meant by 'not cleared phase II' ? do you reckon there might be some issues in terms of obtaining necessary clearances?

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Under Construction Property in Navi Mumbai - Investment Options

        Originally posted by chikkoo View Post
        After reading all the problems in IndiaBulls thread, still you want to go ahead with it.

        ALL THE BEST..!!!
        Chikkoo,

        I take your point re all negative views on the indiabulls thread but to be honest, most of the problems seem to be related to delay in construction, registration etc. In terms of bigger scheme of things, i don't think these things matter much to me atleast. I agree there are some genuine concerns such as IB changing their flat's layouts and size of super built-up (saleable) area after initial bookings and that's precisely the reason i still haven't booked a flat as yet as i want absolute surety that they don't go back on their words in next 3-4 years. Some people have suggested to me to go for Hiranandani project instead which i am planning to study as well before making a final decision. Would appreciate your thoughts/help re this.

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Under Construction Property in Navi Mumbai - Investment Options

          yes, I am also having the same opinion. Delay is acceptable in such huge projects, but changing the layouts and changing the areas every time as per their convenience is not acceptable. Also, no transparency in their work, no proper response to the customer. I also come to know the more disorganized people is IB. Loosing documents and cheques is very common in their office.

          Comparing to IB, Hirco is more professional in work. Of course, delay is there too, but work perfection will be there.

          Disadvantages are:
          1) It is far from IB site and Panvel.
          2) Chemical pollution is expected, as the Hirco location Rasayani is mainly for Chemical companies. Will they shift? No one knows.


          Originally posted by Chirpyguy View Post
          Chikkoo,
          I agree there are some genuine concerns such as IB changing their flat's layouts and size of super built-up (saleable) area after initial bookings and that's precisely the reason i still haven't booked a flat as yet as i want absolute surety that they don't go back on their words in next 3-4 years. Some people have suggested to me to go for Hiranandani project instead which i am planning to study as well before making a final decision. Would appreciate your thoughts/help re this.

          Comment

          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X