Calling all the People who have bought Flats in Runwal Infinity. Lets know each other and keep all updated on the status of the Project
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Join Runwal Infinity community in Orkut. Also, sign online peitition for Mulund forest land issue at Petition Online
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info, will do that, can you send me a Private message and update me on whats happening.

Cheers and Merry Christmas!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I tried logging into orkut, have joined the group but was unable to write anything, does someone need to add me to the group.
    CommentQuote
  • join facebook group "Mumbai Forest Land issue"

Please join facebook group "Mumbai Forest Land issue" by requesting . Join group and support others to arrive at a quick resolution to Mulund forest land issue.
    CommentQuote
  • 1) A company named Echofab has purchased 24 flats in building A1. Has filed a case in Bombay High court against Runwal Constructions in Runwal Infinity

2) About 20 buyers in A1 have filed a consumer case in NCRDC, Delhi and a criminal case in Mumbai against Runwal Constructions in Runwal Infinity.

3) About 22 buyers have filed a complaint in MahaRERA and have gone into appeal in the MahaRERA Appellate tribunal against Runwal Constructions in Runwal Infinity.

4) May have taken stay orders.

5) Visit Runwal Infinity registration page on MahaRERA website and you can see all the cases at the bottom of the page.
    CommentQuote