Does anyone have any ideas about the following project in Borivali from Park Developers? Any information about the project and the developer would be highly appreciated. Also, if someone can comment on the area, that would be very helpful.

Ambrosia in Borivali (East)

Thanks.

Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ambrosia is by Amal Group. They have done quite some projects in Mumbai. This project has spacious 2,2.5,3 BHK Apartments and Possession is in June 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear consumer, do not be fool by investing in this fraud group. I had made this mistake and after three years, I am just running between there branch and bank and neither plot is in my hand nor my money. During investment, they welcomed me and now they are ignoring me and not taking seriously. I am suffering since my life time saving is invested in this fraud group and now they are not returning money. I had booked a plot (Plot No. 96) at a project Prestige - III of Vatsalya Builders And Developers Pvt. Ltd. situated at Rau-Indore. After 3 years, no development has been observed at site neither project is in status of possession and still it was in stage I had seen during booking time. I had taken continuously follow up from them and every time they had cheated me by giving fake assurance of possession. Finally I had decided to withdraw money from this project and they had given me cheques after long time and all cheques were bounced and now they are saying we are not having money. So its my advice, do not come under influence of there marketing team. They will welcome you and take off your money and after that they will forget of you and your money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaymishra87
    Dear consumer, do not be fool by investing in this fraud group. I had made this mistake and after three years, I am just running between there branch and bank and neither plot is in my hand nor my money. During investment, they welcomed me and now they are ignoring me and not taking seriously. I am suffering since my life time saving is invested in this fraud group and now they are not returning money. I had booked a plot (Plot No. 96) at a project Prestige - III of Vatsalya Builders And Developers Pvt. Ltd. situated at Rau-Indore. After 3 years, no development has been observed at site neither project is in status of possession and still it was in stage I had seen during booking time. I had taken continuously follow up from them and every time they had cheated me by giving fake assurance of possession. Finally I had decided to withdraw money from this project and they had given me cheques after long time and all cheques were bounced and now they are saying we are not having money. So its my advice, do not come under influence of there marketing team. They will welcome you and take off your money and after that they will forget of you and your money.

File a police complaint and see the change and receive money within a month.
    CommentQuote