Last updated: May 8 2015
6 | Posts
2915 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sagar City Andheri W

Hi,
    I live in a rented accomodation where i Pay 15K. I have some funds so started looking for a flat of my own/investment.

I looked at SAGAR city Andheri (W), sounded really good. Called them up and ask for price... 73Lakh for 664sqft 1bhk ready to move in.

And Rs. 98 lakh for 886 sq ft. 1bhk which would be ready in one and half year time.

Now the dilemma is for 73lakh rupees flat I would taking 20-25lakh bank loan right away for 20 years.

Would it make sense to buy 98 Lakh under construction flat where the money would go to project on installments and wont be heavy on pocket.

Any thoughts?

Re : Sagar City Andheri W

Though Sagar City looks like a reasonable option, I suggest that you check out the area at different times in a day....

I was also looking for a flat in Sagar City and it seemed so conveniently located - close to Andheri Station , Andheri Flyover and JP Road/Link Road etc.... however, the area is almost dark at night ... you will be surrounded by slums and on further enquiry, I came to know that they have problems due to the "not so privileged" people entering the property to use the swimming pool....

Comment

Thanks Xformers,
      You are right. I made a visit today and found the construction is ok, it is closer to the slums and your viewpoint might be valid.

Is HDIL in 4 bunglaws any option ?

Comment

Originally posted by vyerth View Post
        Thanks Xformers,
        You are right. I made a visit today and found the construction is ok, it is closer to the slums and your viewpoint might be valid.

Is HDIL in 4 bunglaws any option ?

When I started looking, HDIL was one of the options. However, I was told at the site office that there is only one 3BHK available on the top floor or something... i know there are some investor flats available if u go through property agents. However, some of my friends in the construction business didnt have a good opinion about HDIL - quality wise as well as the fact that they ask for black money....

There are some properties in Goregaon (some luxurious projects) and Malad (Rahejas) that you might want to see ... also there is a project called Vasant Oasis in Andheri East (quite far from Andheri station but abt 10 mins walk from the metro station at Marol) .... the rate was around 9500 or something when I had checked.

Comment

Originally posted by XFormers View Post
          Though Sagar City looks like a reasonable option, I suggest that you check out the area at different times in a day....

I was also looking for a flat in Sagar City and it seemed so conveniently located - close to Andheri Station , Andheri Flyover and JP Road/Link Road etc.... however, the area is almost dark at night ... you will be surrounded by slums and on further enquiry, I came to know that they have problems due to the "not so privileged" people entering the property to use the swimming pool....
          i agree with XFormers, i bargained 1bhk 664 sq.rt for 71 lac but later i came 2 know the area is not so good during night time, though its close 2 station, u cant walk it out during night and you will have use some vehicle to reach your home.

Comment

No options

Thanks friends.

Comment

Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Sagar City Realty here https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...mumbai?t=11283
              We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X