Hi ...
I am silent viewer so far this forum...
I saw this ad on Groffr website....
Amazing price, Great Investment ! Panvel 1990/- sq.ft....Located at 10 km from Panvel railway station and spread over lush green 28 acres, the project as a wide range of options - 1 room kitchen flats, 1BHK, 2 BHK, Row houses & Bunglows. Last date they have mentioned is 31st July....

CAN ANYONE THROW SOME LIGHT ON THIS PROJECT ...I CALLED AND EMAILED THE PERSON THEY HAVE LISTED ON WEBSITE ...NO RESPONSE....that is why I am posting here....
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I guess nobody is interested in this project with Rs. 1990/sqft .....
    CommentQuote
  • I saw one review in Groffr website...
    B]I visited a project site 10 kms away from Panvel and it appears it is this same project. It is by New Budget Home Builders & Developers. The project sounds too good to be true. There are two payment options viz. Bank Home Loan through AXIS Bank & GIC and the other is 0%EMI options offered by the builder himself. They claim to be a 100acre project where 28 acre belongs to the builder himself and the remaining portion has been acquired from the villagers. All 100 acres was Agricultural land out of which the 28 acres belonging to the builder himself has been converted to Non Agricultural. They are in the process of getting NA status for the remaining 72 acres. They just showed the huge expanse of land in which only a lone 1RK building is being built. The construction quality is just so so. This is the first project of this builder who apparantly happens to be a local. Is there any way to check the credentials of this builder and whether the 100 acre plot is indeed in his name? A Row House is available for Rs.20,00,000/- where you pay Rs.2,00,000/- downpayment and the remaining money as Rs.10,000/- EMI for 15 years. Too good to be true. Can anyone guide me with the procedures to be followed to know the genuineness of the project. Otherwise what is the guarantee that the builder will not dissappear with the downpayment received from buyers?

Can experienced people in this forum give some details about this project ......Last date they have quoted as 31st July ..

Can experienced people in this forum give some details about this project ......Last date they have quoted as 31st July ..

CommentQuote