I am planning to buy a 2 BHK flat in kandivali west area and i have got good offers from project of DB realty-Orchid Suburbia. The said project is under construction and builder is promising to give possession by march-2012.

Since DB Group is under scanner for 2 G scam, how safe it is to go ahead with this project. Can they deliver project as promised ???

Prakash:)
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It is tricky considering the 2G scam issue. Have you checked the site..how much % work is completed? March 2012 delivery is just 8 months away. I would rather buy something that is completed or 80-90% complete than risk money with these builders.

You should get a good discount on rate considering DBs situation. What rate are they quoting you?

CommentQuote
  • DB Realty Orchid Suburbia project Kandivli

I am getting Rs.8500 sq.ft. + Car parking 3 Lacs

DB has completed the structrual work till 21st floor and they have almost completed the outer wall plastering . They have just started the internal plastering and finishing work. Their estimate is to complete this by march-2012.

Is this feasible to achieve ? what about the rates offered by investors. Builder is asking for Rs. 9360 per sq.ft.

Pl. give ur input asap.

Regards,

Prakash

Originally Posted by jimmy1234
    It is tricky considering the 2G scam issue. Have you checked the site..how much % work is mpleted? March 2012 delivery is just 8 months away. I would rather buy something that is completed or 80-90% complete than risk money with these builders.

You should get a good discount on rate considering DBs situation. What rate are they quoting you?

CommentQuote
  • The rate seems good but is the construction happening. I heard that construction had stopped here. Did you check that its started ?

Originally Posted by prakashp2
    I am getting Rs.8500 sq.ft. + Car parking 3 Lacs

DB has completed the structrual work till 21st floor and they have almost completed the outer wall plastering . They have just started the internal plastering and finishing work. Their estimate is to complete this by march-2012.

Is this feasible to achieve ? what about the rates offered by investors. Builder is asking for Rs. 9360 per sq.ft.

Pl. give ur input asap.

Regards,

Prakash
    CommentQuote
  • any updates

Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    The rate seems good but is the construction happening. I heard that construction had stopped here. Did you check that its started ?

any updates .?
    CommentQuote
  • Building almost complete...possession Dec 2012....Rate 10530 and 90 floor rise...anybody has any feedback?
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting 9 k/sqft

Originally Posted by viveks123
    Building almost complete...possession Dec 2012....Rate 10530 and 90 floor rise...anybody has any feedback?

I am getting 9 k/sqft , a month and half back and also agent mentioned sep 2012 possession which is not happening
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shashankgujjar
    I am getting 9 k/sqft , a month and half back and also agent mentioned sep 2012 possession which is not happening

9K seems to be a good price...one of the wings almost complete...saw it 15 days back...though OC has not come as yet...possession is possible in Sept 12 for the first wing ie towards malad if they get OC....wht's ur agent quoting now?...we 2 can buy together to get a good discount in case if u also interested...
    CommentQuote
  • 9200 but he is very specific which flat i will get

9K seems to be a good price...one of the wings almost complete...saw it 15 days back...though OC has not come as yet...possession is possible in Sept 12 for the first wing ie towards malad if they get OC....wht's ur agent quoting now?...we 2 can buy together to get a good discount in case if u also interested...

I told him i am ready to pay 8800 /sqft , this is a investor flat
    CommentQuote
  • Attention: shashankgujjar & viveks123

1. No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.

2. Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy

3. Personal Information: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • people have started to live in some of the wings

possession date 2013 , no OC , and when i asked if that date is missed the db realty guy said , if it is missed it is missed .. he said that this is " his project " and he was wearing chappal and trying to sell me a flat for 1.5 cr .. that is the condition of mumbai realty
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shashankgujjar
    possession date 2013 , no OC , and when i asked if that date is missed the db realty guy said , if it is missed it is missed .. he said that this is " his project " and he was wearing chappal and trying to sell me a flat for 1.5 cr .. that is the condition of mumbai realty

LOL... sad but true! The arrogant attitudes of most developers suggest that they believe that prices are going to keep on rising...
    CommentQuote
  • minimum cost of a 2 bed is 1.2 cr 1000 sqft

Originally Posted by gautam620
    LOL... sad but true! The arrogant attitudes of most developers suggest that they believe that prices are going to keep on rising...

7/sqfeet maintenance , so waha bhi 2 rs /sqft kha reha hai , and till the convenance deal is not done till then it is builders wish as to how much can be charged for water /electricity and commerical rates apply , but ppl are so blind that they want to buy the flat for 1.7 cr cause they think they can sell their old flat 1 bed for 80 lacs or 2 bed for 1. 3 crs
    CommentQuote