Hello,
I want to invest around 1-1.25 Crores in Mumbai looking to gain good response in 2 years timeframe.I am confused which area and builder to prefer -- Powai/Andheri/Thane/Vashi..or anyother place.
Branded Builders preffered.
I heard Raheja's in powai and doing really good..
What about Vasant vihar in Andheri..
Thane builders?
Thanks
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Rianna
    Hello,
    I want to invest around 1-1.25 Crores in Mumbai looking to gain good response in 2 years timeframe.I am confused which area and builder to prefer -- Powai/Andheri/Thane/Vashi..or anyother place.
    Thane builders?
    Thanks

Nowhere. Market sentiments are bearish, many people are talking about correction. Correction may or may not happen but chances are more that prices will not move rapidly from current levels. In long term one would definitely make money but chances of getting good gains in just two years in current scenario seems rare.
    CommentQuote
  • how about something in panvel? like the kalpataru project. Good chance of appreciation in 2-3 yrs with airport work commencing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jimmy1234
    how about something in panvel? like the kalpataru project. Good chance of appreciation in 2-3 yrs with airport work commencing.

Jimmy,
    don't expect any significant appreciation in panvel / new-panvel in 2 years.... the right time to invest there was before the NMIA got clearance.... because after the clearance news came out the prices went out of the roof (at least with the big brands like IB, Kalpataru and Hirco) and now they are keeping steady at those prices since almost last six months.... in my opinion this trend of steady prices with small growth every six months will continue till phase#1 of NMIA becomes operational (maybe in Yr'2015-16). So, only if you are ready to stay put for 5 years then you can expect a significant returns from your investment in New Panvel at current prices.....
    cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rianna
    Hello,
    Thane builders?
    Thanks

You greedy investor class ppl are just making things difficult for all of us here .. why don't you take your money bags and go some place else ... give it to charity if you will.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the advice

I would appreciate for some replies in proper MUMBAI area...
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody who is giving a reply is guessing.. there is no real data.. who knows.. what happens in 2 years..

Originally Posted by Rianna
    I would appreciate for some replies in proper MUMBAI area...
    CommentQuote