Last updated: July 28 2011
3 | Posts
2853 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ongoing Property Rates in Andheri, Mumbai

All

I recently visited Mumbai and was nosing around at new/resale flats near Andheri station (mostly west).

High level observations:
    1. Not much availability.
    2. Whatever is for sale, sellers are asking silly money.

Details:
    Ackruti Sunmist (Andheri flyover on east side) - 15k per sp ft - small 2 BHK flat 1.75 cr, ok location, 2 years to complete, they want 47% now
    Vijaynagar redevelopment (Andheri E, near station) - Paranjape builder - 15k per sq ft - 2.15 cr for small 2 BHK, high loading, amenities to be shared with 500 existing flats.
    Resale flats - old buildings (20-30 year old) in juhu lane, azad lane - 2 BHK expecting 1.8 -2.1 cr
    DN Nagar - Sai group of companies are redeveloping old Mhada flats - 11k per sq ft. Building to be shared with lower middle class existing flat owners.

Any suggestions - I'm looking for a 2 BHK in the above area for under 2 cr for a new-ish building. Also, any suggestions for a good agent welcome.

Thanks

Re : Ongoing Property Rates in Andheri, Mumbai

Please check your PM.

Comment

Take a look at "Meadows" in Amboli, Andheri (W). It is close to the Shiv Sena office in Amboli. The building is ready and the pricing is close to 14k per sq ft. I had taken a look at the flats there (2bhk and 2.5bhk) and they are very nice. I did not buy because I thought the prices were too high. But now when I see the other prices....I feel its quite reasonable

Comment

yari road

I have seen these flats at yari road tower which are interesting for 2bhk ... one can actually make 3 out of this. 2 flats of 1bhk can be a good idea and this is under 2cr on a higher rise with intersting view of the mudh island and around.

The flats are on resale. I have been wanting to get 1bhk here but runing out of budget. Check it out the building is called pegasus.
        Hope this works for you. Let me know if you need any help.
        Take care.
        Cheers!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X