Hi I am looking for a weekend home near mumbai, can someone please advice on location and pricing.

Thanks ton.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lots of projects are there near Karjat now.

If if you want to go bit further, better place is Lonavala.

Originally Posted by hello78
    Hi I am looking for a weekend home near mumbai, can someone please advice on location and pricing.

Thanks ton.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikkoo
    Lots of projects are there near Karjat now.
    If if you want to go bit further, better place is Lonavala.

What about "Nirmal Polaris" in Mulund west ??? the project seems to be ready as people says. I have a budget of 1 Cr. for 2BHK. Is this project is worth while ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arshu11
    What about "Nirmal Polaris" in Mulund west ??? the project seems to be ready as people says. I have a budget of 1 Cr. for 2BHK. Is this project is worth while ??

Buy a nice farm in Bordi instead !! Dahanu has a couple of places which are affordable.

2 hours touch
    CommentQuote
  • i have shortlisted a few projects on the karjat murbad highway, the asking price is close to 400 per sq ft. what are your views?
    CommentQuote
  • Karjat-Murbad highway is nice place for appreciation, but I assume, the nearest railway station would be far away, approximately 10 to 15 km (neral). More over, there is no local train to Murbad.

I am interested in buying NA plots near/around Neral. But I have no idea about where to buy.
    Sites which I would like to buy would be Neral, Chouk, Karjat, Murbad.
    Which location of these should I choose?
    I am an NRI and would be visiting mumbai in december.
    Any body has any idea, or would like to join, would be great.
    CommentQuote
  • NA Plots at SR Meadows, Karjat

Hi Devendra,

I have just bought a 4000 sq. ft. NA plot at SR Meadows. It is 14 km from Karjat station and 11 km from Neral station.

The reasons for buying this plot:
    - The upcoming Panvel- Neral -Bhimashankar highway will be accessible at <1 km distance from the said project.
    - This will reduce the travel distance to Mumbai by 25 km.
    - the new upcoming airport at Panvel will be at a distance of just 30-35 km.

If this is something that you might be interested in, call me at +91 7353786528 for more details... or drop me a mail at sh.nimittgmail.com

The current rates there are around 350-375 per sq. ft.... it has seen over 200% appreciation in the past 2-3 years.

Thanks
    Nimit
    CommentQuote
  • do a check before u invest ur hard earned money

Dear All,

Before buying any plot especially in Karjat/Neral side, be sure to check the following:
    1. Check whether NA Collector permission is already there. Take a copy of the Master plan for that Gut form Collectors Office Alibag and check independently.
    2. Check township plan to see there are no roads that pass through the plot you select.
    3. Rate is very much on higher side.
    4. Sample plot on your visit would be good so that people get enticed to book
    5. Once developer has realised his money forget infrastructure- water, electricity etc.. will never come.
    6. Also check whether if any water line is there is it big enough to provide water for all plots (this would never be there as he would have taken a temporary connection to show prospective customers that water connection is already there).
    7. Club house and other amenities will have areas reserved as per Collector plan but I doubt whether this would ever come up from developers side.
    8.Beware of local tresspassers who might sit on the plot you have purchased. u would need to cahse them out.
    CommentQuote
  • A property of whitehouse group near old mum - pune highway

Guys,,, I am a first time property seeker so desperately need some expert advise on it. I have recently come accross a property which is being advertised under the name whitehouse group. It is basically serviced aprtmnets.The highlighlights as being advertised by them is that there will be 12% annual appreciation in the property value and 5%appreciation in the rentals evry year. Has anybody got a sound knowledge of this. Please advice.
    CommentQuote