Hi Guyes,
Need your help please..,

I have booked a flat in Dec 2007 in NIRMAL Polaris project (Mulund west) - "Buiding B" project in Dec 2007. At the time of booking, they said that occupation / possesion will be by October 2010. I am basically an NRI and working in Gulf and invested in this project as Investment. But the project is already (as on today) by 9 months and still they are saying the possesion will be by Dec 2011.

Unfortunately, I have no job and now want to stay in India till I find another job, and having no home. I have paid 95% payment. Can someone advise me (1) What is the actual work status (2) Course of action I should take with Nirmal.

Thank you somuch for you support. You advise and support in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Read more
47 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi ...can any one please update about the work progress done for Nirmal Polaris - Mulund west.:bab (68):
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal life style is loosing its reputation ????

:bab (38): Nirmal life style is loosing its reputation. I have seen other blogs aswell wherein people are crying due to their delays and shady work. Is it true ?????
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal Galaxy Polaris

If you have booked in Dec 2007 . You have something best in hand at present. I missed to book at that time. you could have searched for Nirmal Galaxy Polaris its review are there in the Forum.

I live in Mulund , The project looks almost ready. Possession will be around Dec 2011 agent says...but looking at the speed seems you will get real possession by June 2012.( But I personally dont trust the Builder with regard to possession)

People having flats in Polaris are quoting more than 10K per sq.ft. you are one of the lucky one among them.

I was trying to buy a flat in this project since 2007, but its out of my reach now.

You say u have lost ur job & paid 95% to the builder. If you can better sell the flat & buy in some ready possession. Do not trust Nirmal with regard to possession. If you are getting a good price better sell it , or If you have capacity to live for an year on rent, Better keep it, This property will fetch you the best price when you get occupancy. Thats been the style of Nirmal to increase the rates to max while giving possession, So the Investors benefits the Max.

& in one of the thread you have mentioned
    Originally Posted by arshu11
    What about "Nirmal Polaris" in Mulund west ??? the project seems to be ready as people says. I have a budget of 1 Cr. for 2BHK. Is this project is worth while ??

I cant understand what r u trying to find from us that is it a good project to invest????http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/images/smilies/bab%20(6).gif
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal Polaris work progress...

Thank you so much Sailor for your reply and detail overview. You are truely a nice man and guided so well.

Basically i just wanted to understand whether Nirmal's committment is trust worthy as they had changed their possession promise 2 times sofar. They were very prompt for gettting their slab payment every month and now they are not at all updating any thing ever since their last installment was paid (6 months back).

Can you please advise me what will be approx. value if I wish to sell.
    My total area is 1116sq.ft. and If I can sustained / pull it for the next 1 year what will be the rent I can get from this..?

Appreciate your kind guidance...
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal Galaxi has 2 floors on dispute ????

Is it true that Nirmal Galaxi project is having dispute for 2 top floors ???
    CommentQuote
  • i have booked 2bhk in nirmal kalyan in 2010 with the promise that the possession in 2012. now it seems it would take another 2-3 years. so i have planned to cancel the flat . nirmal verbally says they return money.

how long does it take?? pls advise

bmshetty1yahoo.co.uk
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal Polaris owners...time to wake up.

Hi Guyes,
    Its time now that we group our selves together as NIRMAL Lifestyle is taking us so lightly. POLARIS was announced in 2006 and was promised to deliver the flats in OCT 2009 for Building A and Oct 2010 for Building B.
    But even today, bothing looks even closer (i.e. after 1 and half year delay). Neither they show any seriousnes towards their buyers.

They have taken 95% payment a year back and using it for other projects. We are loosing our premium and return of our investment. Its time that we come forward together and raise it strongly. If they want to delay it further we should get monthly rent for our homes as per local rates in Mulund. Nirmal paid this for previous project where they delayed their project. Please don't overlook this forum and come forward and share your experiances....please !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arshu11
    Hi Guyes,
    Its time now that we group our selves together as NIRMAL Lifestyle is taking us so lightly. POLARIS was announced in 2006 and was promised to deliver the flats in OCT 2009 for Building A and Oct 2010 for Building B.
    But even today, bothing looks even closer (i.e. after 1 and half year delay). Neither they show any seriousnes towards their buyers.

They have taken 95% payment a year back and using it for other projects. We are loosing our premium and return of our investment. Its time that we come forward together and raise it strongly. If they want to delay it further we should get monthly rent for our homes as per local rates in Mulund. Nirmal paid this for previous project where they delayed their project. Please don't overlook this forum and come forward and share your experiances....please !!

Very sad news. Any confirmation from builder for completion of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    Very sad news. Any confirmation from builder for completion of this project.

Nothing. They say it will take another 6 months !!
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal has a reputation of dilvering projects very late. Infact they keep launching new project even before the previous ones are delivered. The are selling apartments in polaris since the past 4-5 years
    CommentQuote
  • Buying resale flat in Nirmal Galaxy Polaris

Hi All,

I need help of people who have already bought flats in this project. I am trying to decide whether or not to buy a resale flat in this NIRMAL project. I hear that the building possession is not for another 6 months which is OK for me. We don't mind not moving in the flat for another year and half also.

I reallly like the building location and overall everything looks hunky dory but have heard things like builder not allowing resale of any flats till OC and possession is given. Also reputation of builder in getting required OC and helping with building society establishment is very shoddy.

Any existing owners - your comments/suggestions, anything else to highlight will be welcome so that I can aptly decide whether or not to buy a flat here. Also if anyone knows the current psf rate that the builder quotes that would help too.
    CommentQuote
  • I booked for a 2BHK in polaris in 2008.Still now the possession is not ready.Went yesterday to check the progress.They r given another 6mnths time..95%payment done.The construction will get finish on2013?The builder has sent a mail regarding the VAT payment.Do we need to pay it actually?
    Now it's time for all the owners to get united and form a group.Awaiting for a reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal is loosing its reputation and rising as False promiser more

I totally agree with you. Its time to het united and go against any further payment till we get clarity on possission. They are playing with emotions and trust of investors and don't even feel regret by asking payment.

In their earlier project, they paid monthly rent to all the Investors for the delay in possession (the one which is behind Nirmal Lifetsyle mall). They paid depending on their flat size 20K to 30K monthly. My freind got it. With that sincerity, I was attracted towards but had a very bad experiance.

Its time now that we come together and raise it strongly. I will never pay any single rupee untill I get possion. :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmals polaris ., mulund lbs

frendz, any updates of nirmal polaris possesion,
    , i have no idea when dey will be giving the keys.......plz reply
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varghesesony
    I booked for a 2BHK in polaris in 2008.Still now the possession is not ready.Went yesterday to check the progress.They r given another 6mnths time..95%payment done.The construction will get finish on2013?The builder has sent a mail regarding the VAT payment.Do we need to pay it actually?
    Now it's time for all the owners to get united and form a group.Awaiting for a reply.

what can be done, everytime dey extend the possesion date? have booked the flat in 2008 & paid 95%... reply
    CommentQuote