Hi Guyes,
Need your help please..,

I have booked a flat in Dec 2007 in NIRMAL Polaris project (Mulund west) - "Buiding B" project in Dec 2007. At the time of booking, they said that occupation / possesion will be by October 2010. I am basically an NRI and working in Gulf and invested in this project as Investment. But the project is already (as on today) by 9 months and still they are saying the possesion will be by Dec 2011.

Unfortunately, I have no job and now want to stay in India till I find another job, and having no home. I have paid 95% payment. Can someone advise me (1) What is the actual work status (2) Course of action I should take with Nirmal.

Thank you somuch for you support. You advise and support in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Read more
47 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My fate took me to make the payment for a flat in Polaris, I was told November end possession in Tower A , at the time of making payment.

I have not received any calls or letters with regards to possession. I am ready with funds for making the balance 7 % to the builder. No news and think nothing till Apr- May 2013.

Lets just pray that there should not be any further delay. as paying rent for the place where My family is living and EMI for Polaris is bothering my budget these days.

I do not regret investing in this project as mentioned by others in this group. You will believe in nirmal only when you invest with them. Do not invest if you are planning to live in the flat within 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • I do agree with you Sailor. Its not advisable atall if you wish to live in.
    Any update ?? have you visited the site recently ???
    CommentQuote
  • Arshu, Yes I did visit the sight today, They have started giving soft possession in A wing, In around 5-6 flats interior work is in progress. Site supervisor was mentioning that Possession for sure before April end. Lets see!!! Fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sailor, thanks a lot. Should you have any further update or news, kindly keep me posted aswell.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arshu11
    Dear Sailor, thanks a lot. Should you have any further update or news, kindly keep me posted aswell.

Finally Nirmal is calling people of Polaris A wing to give Possession. I have seen 3 families living in Polaris A wing. 6 Years is too long for anyone. But worth the investment. I got an offer of 16000 per sqft for just the flat cost. People have booked it at 4000 + 27 rs floor rise in 2006.

So, Beware!!! people booking in any of Nirmal group flat, Purchase only if you are ready to wait for additional 3-4 years after the promised possession.

My predictions of Nirmal group Projects.

1. Zircon Amethyst - 2016/7
    2. US Open - 2016/7
    3. Turquoise- 2017/8
    4. Lifestyle city Kalyan Earliest 2015/6
    5. Sports City Thane 2019
    6. Omega 2019/2020

But Appreciation better than any other builder is guaranted, if you are buying for investment or if you have less funding now and have a plan to be loan free by the time of possession, Please go ahead and book.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sailor
    Finally Nirmal is calling people of Polaris A wing to give Possession. I have seen 3 families living in Polaris A wing. 6 Years is too long for anyone. But worth the investment. I got an offer of 16000 per sqft for just the flat cost. People have booked it at 4000 + 27 rs floor rise in 2006.

So, Beware!!! people booking in any of Nirmal group flat, Purchase only if you are ready to wait for additional 3-4 years after the promised possession.

My predictions of Nirmal group Projects.

1. Zircon Amethyst - 2016/7
    2. US Open - 2016/7
    3. Turquoise- 2017/8
    4. Lifestyle city Kalyan Earliest 2015/6
    5. Sports City Thane 2019
    6. Omega 2019/2020

But Appreciation better than any other builder is guaranted, if you are buying for investment or if you have less funding now and have a plan to be loan free by the time of possession, Please go ahead and book.

Thanks Sailor for update. :( Sad to see that they are still stuck with only tower A so far. I was away for some time, hence just saw your post. Any idea about Polaris B. When are they giving the position. Is it possible to share some photos...?? Best Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal Galaxi finally giving possession for Tower B

Originally Posted by arshu11
    Thanks Sailor for update. :( Sad to see that they are still stuck with only tower A so far. I was away for some time, hence just saw your post. Any idea about Polaris B. When are they giving the position. Is it possible to share some photos...?? Best Regards

Hi Guys, does any body got the possession letter for Tower B ? Are they really providing the procession or just another way of pulling the money ?? Please update if any one took the possession and what is the condition of flat they handed over.//
    CommentQuote
    Hi Guys, does any body got the possession letter for Tower B ? Are they really providing the procession or just another way of pulling the money ?? Please update if any one took the possession and what is the condition of flat they handed over.//

I have seen people taking soft possession in B wing and getting the interior done. Builder has provided very basic flat. You need to spend fortune for the interior. Security in the building is still in under construction mode. So, I have started to screw up the security agencies head and Nirmal's Site In charge regarding the same. Parking is still not ready, which is creating a problem for all the residents. In A wing around 15-20 families are residing. 20-30 flats interior is in progress. In B wing around 8-10 flats interior has started. There are people of B wing who have made a group and they muster every first Saturday of the month to talk more to the builder with regards to possession.

If you intend to take possession and live in the flat, Pay the builder, take soft possession. If you have this flat for investment, keep your money and earn interest, till the builder gives you a notice. Till now around 65% of people have taken possession of A wing.

He is charging 800K + 3 % for parking. Where as there is no parking available in the premises, I have been parking my car haphazardly just to create a ruckus to make builder understand that we could have paid for the Parking when the Parking was ready.

So, it is your time and call.
    CommentQuote
  • I was seriously thinking of buying a 2BHK apartment in Omega or Turquise. I have spent my entire last weekend in visiting Nirmal properties in Mulund West and shortlisted the two projects (Omega and Turqoise).

I visited the sales office too located at Nirmal Lifestyles mall. They mentioned the posession date of Omega as Dec 2016. They looked very promising. They were giving me better deal that fits within my budget. I was just two steps away from paying the booking amount to them until I read today all the posts of buyers.

I am literally STUNNED after reading and knowing the very negative experiences of home buyers from Nirmal group, espicially delayed possession longer than TWO YEARS from the promised date! For me, that is too much!! A buyer would end up waiting upto 6 years before he/she gets his dream home.

Now I am literally puzzled as to whether should I go and book the flat in Omega? I just want t make sure that I DO NOT end up getting possesssion after five to six years from now (i.e. 2019/20).

Please help with your responses!.

Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • Virgo Buyer,

I suggest buy only if you are investing, If you intend to live in the same flat, suggest please look on other alternatives. With regards to amenities which the builder will be projecting will not be available till the project is ready. I booked the flat to live took 5 years for possession and still no amenities are ready. The employees on the site themselves states that the basic amenity like parking will take another year and children play area another 3 years. I had to tell them that I booked in this project just because it had children's play area for child's development.

Turquoise will not be handed over prior 2016/7

Omega 2018/9.

I will revisit this post in 2018 to check if I m wrong in my prediction.

Do not fall in the sales guys trap of 2016 for Omega....Omega is in hawa....plinth also not done...and they are taking bookings, also stating only few flats left.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest update on Nirmal Polaris

Originally Posted by sailor
    I have seen people taking soft possession in B wing and getting the interior done. Builder has provided very basic flat. You need to spend fortune for the interior. Security in the building is still in under construction mode. So, I have started to screw up the security agencies head and Nirmal's Site In charge regarding the same. Parking is still not ready, which is creating a problem for all the residents. In A wing around 15-20 families are residing. 20-30 flats interior is in progress. In B wing around 8-10 flats interior has started. There are people of B wing who have made a group and they muster every first Saturday of the month to talk more to the builder with regards to possession.

If you intend to take possession and live in the flat, Pay the builder, take soft possession. If you have this flat for investment, keep your money and earn interest, till the builder gives you a notice. Till now around 65% of people have taken possession of A wing.

He is charging 800K + 3 % for parking. Where as there is no parking available in the premises, I have been parking my car haphazardly just to create a ruckus to make builder understand that we could have paid for the Parking when the Parking was ready.

So, it is your time and call.

Thanks a Lot Sailor for continuously keeping us all updated. I also some update this time.

I visited the site last week. As you mentioned correctly, flats are ready with just basic work & we have to spend fortune to make it to be in living standard. For parking, I was amazed that they are asking for 800K + 3%....and I refused to take it. just need your advise..a quick question, as I understand, as per new government rule, builder can not sell the parking. Is it justified that Nirmal can ask us for this payment...can we fight back on this together ?? Please advise your take as I can see you have an excellent knowledge for real estate. Also there is 0% work done for toilets / plumbing inside. No Water.no electricity. Do you have any update when they shall be completing this...in case if families wish to live in ??
    I would like to give it for renting, no naturally I have to do the needful for the basic needs at least e.g. Water and Electricity, at least.

One final request, you mentioned that people of B wing have made a group and they muster every first Saturday of the month to talk more to the builder in regards to possession. Are you part of this ?? Can you please connect me to this group or advise how to connect with them as I am not based in India but will always standby with the group.

Thanks once again..:clap2:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sailor
    Virgo Buyer,

I suggest buy only if you are investing, If you intend to live in the same flat, suggest please look on other alternatives. With regards to amenities which the builder will be projecting will not be available till the project is ready. I booked the flat to live took 5 years for possession and still no amenities are ready. The employees on the site themselves states that the basic amenity like parking will take another year and children play area another 3 years. I had to tell them that I booked in this project just because it had children's play area for child's development.

Turquoise will not be handed over prior 2016/7

Omega 2018/9.

I will revisit this post in 2018 to check if I m wrong in my prediction.

Do not fall in the sales guys trap of 2016 for Omega....Omega is in hawa....plinth also not done...and they are taking bookings, also stating only few flats left.

Dear Sailor
    Any further update / development on Polaris B please?? does water and electricity is there now !! appreciate if you can update
    CommentQuote
    Dear Sailor
    Any further update / development on Polaris B please?? does water and electricity is there now !! appreciate if you can update
    CommentQuote
  • I have a flat in Polaris B wing on the 20th floor. I am looking for othr people who have flats on the 20th and the 21st floor, so that we can take action together.
    Please message me.
    CommentQuote
  • Is Polaris not complete yet?

Wonder when will Nirmal start with Omega? :(
    CommentQuote