Double-Dip Recession ?

Last updated: August 12 2011
6 | Posts
2064 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double-Dip Recession ?

My Cousins in US are telling me to hold the purchase of any property as recession is round the corner.
    I saw in NTDV news today that market opened in red today.
    Does anyone has more idea about this ?

Re : Double-Dip Recession ?

YES. Your Cousins are given you the most appropriate advice. The world economy including india is going to face a prolong years of downturn. May be for India the downturn is going to much less severe.

Comment

There is a saying Bhav bhagwan che if you see value and appreciation then buy it. India needs houses and wealth will created in the real estate key is where you are buying and what price.

Recession be damned !! There is a lot of money waiting on the sidelines ( black and white ) so if you see value then buy it. US is different story and India will benefit :-) I rather have US in recession than India in recession.

I travel to US every 2 weeks for work and I have seen this country stagnate.

Comment

You may get cheaper homes, thanks to USA

You may get cheaper homes, thanks to USA
        Last edited August 9 2011, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackMack View Post
          that never happened in india during the end of the first recession.see the property prices in mumbai / navi mumbai ? indian builder lobby is financially robust and rsillient and has all the protection from our politicians.they can hold it for long without reducing the prices.

Comment

Originally posted by JackMack View Post
            My Cousins in US are telling me to hold the purchase of any property as recession is round the corner.
            I saw in NTDV news today that market opened in red today.
            Does anyone has more idea about this ?
            right advice brother.thanks for sharing.even i was about to book an apartment this week.i shall review my decision as the property prices in navi mumbai seem to be soaring out of bounds as of now.

Comment

i too agree that our builder cum politicians lobby is very strong and they can bypass and buy anything. but situvation may not be same if we all unite and fight for common casue. if corruption is iradicated and all indian black money comes back to india , things will shine, property rate will fall. more over someone like anna or ramdev atleast start to move the ball rolling on the issue of bringing the housing industry under govt's supervision with proper set of regulation to benefit to "aam admi". Builder should be given proper facility and single window clearance to build affordable house with protection from the underworld/black market , all the payment should be thru cheque. jai hind.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X