I am relocating to mumbai for job prospects.My purpose of buying property is for residental as well as for investment purpose.I have been suggested Panvel as the right place to buy property from residential as well as from invetsment point of view.Since i am a service class person i would seek easy acess to office places which as of now exist mostly on western line.

Based on my preliminary survey i have shortlisted the following properties :-

1) Kalpataru Riverside
2) Pushp Bunglows , Vichumbe , New Panvel
3) India Bulls Greens
4) Hiranandani panvel Greens

My preliminary observation is that kalpataru is nearby to Panvel station.I had read in this forum earlier about possible flooding of adjasent river.However, i am a civil engineer myself and on preliminary inspection i found that the ground level in Kalpataru was well above the HFL ( ie High Flood Level which is same as existing bridge level across this river).I did not have the instruments with me to confirm this but at the first instance it seemed safe as the bride on this river also had approximately the same level as the ground level of Kalpataru.I presume that a reputed builder like Kalpataru has taken cared of this fundamental aspect during design stage itself.

Further can i please link to the other members who have purchased flats in kalpataru through this forum ? Which all banks have provided loan approval for this project ?

I visited Hirnandani gardens and i found it to be 12 km from panvel station. Indiabulls greens is 5 km from the station.The posession time for both these properties is around 36 months.

Pushp bungalows are classy duplex bunglows of 3BHK + Parking being made by Bansal Estates.The site location is just about 1 km from Panvel station.I liked these bunglows but i have no idea regarding this builder Bansal estates.Is this a safe invetsment for Rs 65 lacks approx ?As per the builder loans shall be available from all the banks.

I am a very new member on this forum and therefore i seek valuable advice and opinion from other senior members of this forum so as to enable me to choose my property.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :