Guys n Gals

How is Virar as an investment option

All bigges viz Rustomjee, Ektaa Lake home, HDIL have projects there

The Mumbai Gujarat corridor is what many say is the future

I'm told that launch rates which was Rs.2700psf a year ago is around Rs.3600 psf now

Also all are townships with amenities and FULL CHEQUE proposals

Is it worth investing as i cant find full cheque proposals any where in that price range in Navi Mumbai/ Thane

Regards
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • VIRAR

Originally Posted by Arjun2077
    Guys n Gals

How is Virar as an investment option

All bigges viz Rustomjee, Ektaa Lake home, HDIL have projects there

The Mumbai Gujarat corridor is what many say is the future

I'm told that launch rates which was Rs.2700psf a year ago is around Rs.3600 psf now

Also all are townships with amenities and FULL CHEQUE proposals

Is it worth investing as i cant find full cheque proposals any where in that price range in Navi Mumbai/ Thane

Regards

Virar is a very good option. Looking at its connectivity to Mumbai and Gujarat it looks like a decent bet.

EKTA PARKSVILLE Is coming up in a big way, Rustomjees Project is also of World Class standard provided they have the flat of your choice coz they are 97% sold out.

There are other local players as well. Considering the Upcoming Development in Virar Vasai Region and connectivity Virar is a very Safe Bet provided u negotiate hard.
    CommentQuote
  • "Virar is a very good option. Looking at its connectivity to Mumbai and Gujarat it looks like a decent bet."

Further to this, Virar is a great option not only because of the above too but largely because of the ever increasing connectivity to Gujarat and Gujarat's transformation. The flow on effects are being felt across the Dahanu - Virar belt.
    So good buy and Rustomjee are top class. You will get good gains in the next 2-3 years and excellent in 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks a ton
    CommentQuote
  • Rustomjee has sent the possession letters for approx 70 towers as per discussion with them yesterday. Please check with them if you have not got one.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Virar Location here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/68679-virar-mumbai-investment-prospects?t=69894
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote