Hi,

Are there ppl on this forum who have purchased or invested in projects by SPACE INDIA.

Can you please throw an insight into their projects based on the site visits or purchases that you have already made?

Thanks in advance for your contribution.
Read more
95 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi KShailesh,

It is exactly next to St George school. Its near the pond in adai.
    The loan is approved from SBI, LIC HFL, Bank of Maharashtra. If required I will opt for LIC HFL.
    The tentative possesion date is dec 2014, the farther the better for me, as I am looking at it from investment perspective.
    CommentQuote
  • bad experience by SPACE INDIA

well it is true that SPACE INDIA panvel is just a marketing agent for all the bad project in panvel and ulwe.. i booked a flat in their Sai Aashish residency ulwe project but cancelled as they went back on their written confirmation and started saying stories that now builder is demamding more cash componenet.. they are very un professional and trap you once u get emotionally get involved with your flat... mostly all girls are into marketing telling sweet stories and duping customers with low rates...
    CommentQuote
  • well it is true that SPACE INDIA panvel is just a marketing agent for all the bad project in panvel and ulwe.. i booked a flat in their Sai Aashish residency ulwe project but cancelled as they went back on their written confirmation and started saying stories that now builder is demamding more cash componenet.. they are very un professional and trap you once u get emotionally get involved with your flat... mostly all girls are into marketing telling sweet stories and duping customers with low rates...
    CommentQuote
  • unprofessional SPACE INDIA BUILDERS

dear reader, Had a very bad experience with the seller SPACE INDIA BUILDERS who are very un professional...after finalising all the deal and payin up before 1 days of regiatration they inform that the builder is demanding more black component...Space India - Panvel who is marketing this project has no head or tails of this project.. all they know is to agree before selling and later pull the rug under your feet ...Please stay away from SPACE INDIA loacted in Panvel...if u have no other option in the world and want to experience how beggers feel then you may go ahead and put your money in this project..There are many other builder in ulwe and panvel...pay 200 rs more per sq feet but be assured of the builder...

Originally Posted by pally100
    Hi,

Are there ppl on this forum who have purchased or invested in projects by SPACE INDIA.

Can you please throw an insight into their projects based on the site visits or purchases that you have already made?

Thanks in advance for your contribution.
    CommentQuote
  • dear reader, this is the project located in sector 18 ulwe...had a very bad experience with the seller space india who are very un professional...after finalising all the deal and payin up before 1 days of regiatration they inform that the builder is demanding more black component...Space India - Panvel who is marketing this project has no head or tails of this project.. all they know is to agree before selling and later pull the rug under your feet ...Please stay away from SPACE INDIA loacted in Panvel...if u have no other option in the world and want to experience how beggers feel then you may go ahead and put your money in this project..There are many other builder in ulwe and panvel...pay 200 rs more per sq feet but be assured of the builder...
    CommentQuote
  • Problem with SPACE INDIA DEVELOPERS panvel

All the best for risking your money.....The project is bad and SPACE INDIA who are just marketing agent will not take responsibility on the construction Quuality...The even ask for Xerox money...Very un professional....They operate like a shop..Have a second opinion..

Originally Posted by gsaini
    Hi Pally!

I have booked a flat.Hi Pally!

I have booked a flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Becarefull with SPACE INDIA,, they are not professional.. Self booked a flat and later cancelled as they asked for more CASH....Pay 100 rs more and directly talk to the builder rather than to these marketing agent..
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys
    Even i am thinking to buy one flat at greenwood estate ... pl suggest ... where exactly is the location.. how is the builder reputation... what is the stage of construction... how much rent can i get there for one BHK ... pl help
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys
    Even i am thinking to buy one flat at greenwood estate ... pl suggest ... where exactly is the location.. how is the builder reputation... what is the stage of construction... how much rent can i get there for one BHK ... pl help

Originally Posted by gsaini
    Hi Realbuyer!

Congrats on your purchase :bab (6):

Glad to have found someone who has booked in the same project.:bab (55):

Im in the process of approaching various banks for applying for loan. Will get back to you from what i find from the SBI branch at my place.
    CommentQuote
  • Greenwood estate Panvel

Originally Posted by whatinname
    hi guys

Hi Whatsinaname,

The location is Valap at Panvel which i think is more close to Taloja Deepak industries/fertilizer. Its almost 8kms alway from Panvel station, a 15-20 min drive from the station.

The builder seems good. The past projects are "Royal Plams", royal meadows at panvel and some more.
    The construction for greenwood is almost 70% done. The structure is ready and tile work etc is going on. It has two phases and it supposed to be a township.
    Not sure about how much rent you can get there.

Please let us know if you find more about renting there.

Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi gsaini,

Even I have booked a flat in Greenwood Estate a few months back through Space India and was searching for someone who has invested in this project to get their feedback and experience about this project.

Please let me know your feedback on this.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Join Greenwood group

Originally Posted by GrnWdFlatOwn
    Hi gsaini,

Even I have booked a flat in Greenwood Estate a few months back through Space India and was searching for someone who has invested in this project to get their feedback and experience about this project.

Please let me know your feedback on this.

Regards

Hello GrnWdFlatOwn!

Congrats on your purchase !!!:)

Here's my feedback - A recent visit to the site saw some positive changes. The builder has shifted their office to the location at A-1 wing ( meaning electricity and water supply is on)

They have security guards at the enterance and one needs to register before entering the premises.

Work on E wing is still going on. A wings are nearing completion (90% done), the lifts are yet to be placed, the electricity wiring is done but the boxes have to be installed.

Im not sure of the other wings and other phases. The posession was due in Nov 2013 but i think it will start by end of Jan 2014. They will be demanding the maintenance charges before hand now i think during or before posession.

What have been your observations?

Here is a group one of the greenwood buyer's created. Feel free to join it.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/groups/greenwood-estate.html

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Space India Builders from panvel are reupted to sell low house and then call you and advise thatbuilder is asking for black components when you have announced to the word abt your new house,, beware!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Space India

Its been 2014 and I came across Space India builders matching my budget. People who have been interacting with Space India guys Or have purchased flat through them since 2011, please let me know your experience with the construction quality, any hidden rules or points to look before approaching them.

There are few properties listed on their website which are available for booking.

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi realbuyer 100,

Is the meeting with the "dabang" person in the office of Greenwood at the site ? Why arent the office staff talking to falt buyers directly? DId you try talking to the office staff about the posession formalities?
    CommentQuote