Staff courteous ( check)
    amenities (check)
    Name (check)

Price per sqfeet Priceless

after a break of 1 month I did a review of apna HIRO ka

http://affordablemumbaihousing.blogspot.com/
    CommentQuote
  • Hiranandani Heritage, Hiranandani, Kandivali West, Mumbai

heard from a broker that Hiranandani Heritage - kandivali has lowered the prices.now quoting 9200 per sqft+ 25 floor rise. gonna check tomorrow..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akashpraju
    heard from a broker that Hiranandani Heritage - kandivali has lowered the prices.now quoting 9200 per sqft+ 25 floor rise. gonna check tomorrow..

What was the earlier rate?
    CommentQuote
  • i was looking in this forum..people booked at 10500+75 floor rise..last i had heard was 9800 but yesterday i was told 9200. so decided to check myself. i ll visit today and ll update
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akashpraju
    i was looking in this forum..people booked at 10500+75 floor rise..last i had heard was 9800 but yesterday i was told 9200. so decided to check myself. i ll visit today and ll update

What is the project current construction status and payment to be made in within 2 months time from the date of booking?.
    CommentQuote
  • any updates akash?

Originally Posted by akashpraju

any updates akash?
    CommentQuote
  • Hiranandani Heritage - kandivali has lowered the prices.now quoting 9200 per sqft+ 25 floor rise. gonna check tomorrow..

ANY UPDATES AKASH....IS THAT TRUE...ADD BROKER NO...
    CommentQuote
  • this is bound to happen....sales have dropped drastically and they cannot afford to hold till infinity....wish that there are no buyers for next 1 year....f**k these cheaters and politicians...
    CommentQuote
  • Hiranandani Heritage Kandivali West

Hi,

Is there any buyer here who have purchased flat at Hiranandani Heritage Kandivali West...

I am interested in buying flat there and looking for feedback from some buyer who may have already purchased.

They have started giving our possession..

Shall appreciate valuable comments from experienced members about this project.

I searched a lot but surprised not to read much about this project.

ANy feedback on this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • There is an ad in times property today for a special offer. Called them up. Looks like a 950 sq ft carpet 3 bhk is priced at 2.59 cr. all inclusive. Soft possession in 15 days. No floor rise. What do you think about this deal?
    CommentQuote