Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hindustan Buildcon and New York Valley
I would also like like to know about New York Valley Project and Hindstan Buildcon Co. Please help!CommentQuote0Flag
- NRI City
I had bought plots at NRI City a couple of years back. The price has appreciated ever since. I had been there this year and now some development has started taking place. I had opted for payments in 18 instalments and immediately after got my Registration done. And then 7/12. As far as NRI city is concerned, they are presently quoting a price of Rs.500 per square feet in Phase I and Rs.375 in Phase II. I have the plots in Phase I. I am planning to sell it now and if the customer is genuine, will sell for Rs.450 per square feet if settled immediately.
As far the investment goes, I feel that since many projects are coming up at Shahapur, it is a safe bet.CommentQuote0Flag
the same company had sol the same land by the name newyork city already.so dont get into any trap.the link is
check it to believe itCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by grouvvyI had bought plots at NRI City a couple of years back. The price has appreciated ever since. I had been there this year and now some development has started taking place. I had opted for payments in 18 instalments and immediately after got my Registration done. And then 7/12. As far as NRI city is concerned, they are presently quoting a price of Rs.500 per square feet in Phase I and Rs.375 in Phase II. I have the plots in Phase I. I am planning to sell it now and if the customer is genuine, will sell for Rs.450 per square feet if settled immediately.
As far the investment goes, I feel that since many projects are coming up at Shahapur, it is a safe bet.
I have also booked a plot in NRI City Mumbai Phase 1, made the payment but diidnt get time to go and do the paper work as I am also abroad and not getting enough time to go to Mumbai. Anyhow, Sep 2010 will go there and do the registration. Seems that this land and deal is genuine. Anhow, can you tell me what is your plot number?CommentQuote0Flag
Did you happen to visit the site off late? How is the construction looking? Was anybody able to sell their plot? Is this a good bet still or there are other projects nearby which are better?
Appreciate if anyone can highlight.
- Originally Posted by rk0206Friends, I agree there are couple of good projects in and around Shahapur.
I am resident of Shahapur since born and from a decent background.
You can buy plenty of plots at cheaper rates for investments, second homes, etc.
These builders buy bulk agriculture lands at cheap rate..... then process lands for NA and then sell at reasonably double/ triple the amount to be in profit as well to cover advertising expenses.
Only you guys have to visit the place, meet local people(or you can contact me....as I also deal in buying and selling of properties) and can negotiate for a reasonable price. I have couple of good family friends having these kind of projects around Shahapur.
Do let me know.
Dear friend,as you are from the same area and dealing in real estate, can you let me know the present situation og NRI city in term of development progress and the expected sale price of the plots there?CommentQuote0Flag
- Be xtra careful!!Originally Posted by angelsam73Hi guyz!
Recently there was the India Property Show held in J.W Marriott Hotel - Dubai.
Couple of developers have offered new township projects (New York Valley, Our Town, NRI City etc) near Shahpur, Khardi before kasara railway station.
These projects are green field projects in Thane Distt. apart from the above projects there couple of other projects namely Neelvan township / New York City / Meri Gold township & Highland park township.
May i request my fellow members who can throw more light and share information on the below issues w.r.t to the above.
1. How to check for the genuinity of the Project / reliability of the developers - Hindustan Buildcon Pvt. Ltd. & others.
2. What are the current property / land rates in the above area. (Approx)
3. What is the registration & stamp duty fees applicable for the above area.
4. Is it possible for the developers to book / register a plot on different person's name(s) after allocating a particular plot.
5. What are registration formalities and how long does it take (Thane Distt.)
6. How to confirm the clear title and govt. permission for conversion of agricultural land to residential / commercial land.
7. What are the resale formalities for the above properties for NRI's.
If theres anyone out there who has purchased or has plans to purchase any of the above property, than i would request you for your tips and guidance is welcome.
To All NRI Friends,
The very reason the property fair was held in outside India is an indication that the property is not being purchased by local folks. NRI's who are aborad and have no local contact will not be able to verify the authenticity of these projects - so NRI's will invest thinking they will have a dream home but end-up makign a dead-investment.
Couple of points to remember for these plots in Shahpur, Kharadi etc
01. The company that talks about these projects are doing just the marketing - they don't personally own the property nor are they developers of the plots.
02. U need to visit the local "talathi" or tehsildar office to verify the authenticity of these plots - like agri or non-agri plus check the the most important title document (called 7/12 extract)
03. 7/12 extract bears the name of current owner of the land plus all other details of the land, revenue/taxatin details etc
04. The prices in these areas are not fixed or standard - one thing is the plots nearer to Mum-Nashik highway will fetch higher price.
05. registration, stamp duty are all standrad charges - check the internet for the same.
06. In such plot scheme for same survey number has been sold to several individuals on several occassions - i am not sure how as a buyer we can control or prevent such incidents.
07. As regards, resale - it's a tough primary market so imagine the re-sale mkt. These locations are for self-use and don't expect huge capital appreciation or likes plus if u construct something then maintaining the property is big headache. Now NRI's have limited time when in India - how are u going to maintain the place for far distances?
Shahpur, Kharadi etc locations of Mum-Nasik road are not tourist or scenic locations by itself - these are sparsely populated thats it - they will have all infra issues like water, power, security etc - even if u buy in gated community u will be bored to hell staying even for 2 continuous days.
As a NRI - i personally advice u from purchasing any plotted land anwyahere in India - go for an apartment in a complex in climatically gud location like say Bangalore, Pune, Shimla etc - with an apt u have less headache and maintaining / reslae too is less challenging.
All the above points i have mentioned cause one of my cousins had to go thru lot of pain with such plotted landCommentQuote2Flag
- i also own a plot in new york valley, anyone has any progress reporton this, are they doing anything or is this dead investment...i am presently abroad, please contact and we can do something as a group maybe.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Friends,
I too have plot in New York Valley project. How does the project look like? Can I sell and get out?
Any help/ advice would be much appreciated...CommentQuote0Flag
- Hindustan Buildwell is putting pressure on people waiting to make the last payment and get the land registered in their names into accepting 50 - 75%CommentQuote0Flag