Hello,

Fairly new to this forum, Just wanted to check if anyone has booked in Nirmal US Open project or am I the only one here?

I can see there are multiple threads where people shared their views on other nirmal lifestyle projects.

Can this be a thread for US open buyers? your inputs are appreciated.

Thanks.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Received DL for podium 3 completion, yesterday.

Originally Posted by usopen_res
    Hello,

Fairly new to this forum, Just wanted to check if anyone has booked in Nirmal US Open project or am I the only one here?

I can see there are multiple threads where people shared their views on other nirmal lifestyle projects.

Can this be a thread for US open buyers? your inputs are appreciated.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I have bought a new flat in US Open ...but have not received any new DL from builder from last 5-6 months...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,
    I have received another demand letter for Matchpoint as below :

Dear Apartment owners,
    We are very happy to inform you that work has been initiated for casting of 14th slab.
    As per the progress of the work & terms of booking, the work completed is 58.75% of your total agreement value, hence you are requested to please make arrangement for funds for RS.xxxxx/- + Service Tax RS. xxxx/-.

Have any one of you received the same ? They clearly do not say for which floors or slabs they are asking payment for.
    When I bought the apartment, it was said, I need to give the money only on completion of floors. Now it looks like they are asking money even for the non completed floors , which is ridiculous.
    They even have send an architect letter saying the work for 14th slab has commenced.

Also have anyone been to the site? Could you please post pictures here ? If I ask Nirmal, it will go into deaf years..
    Any help will be highly appreciated!

CommentQuote

• What he said.

We prefer not to run multiple threads on one topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you to continue the conversation on the link shared above.
    CommentQuote