Temporary Business Meeting Rooms, Mumbai

Last updated: February 26 2014
6 | Posts
1414 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temporary Business Meeting Rooms, Mumbai

Hi everyone! I'm thinking about starting up a small, home-based business, but I'm not sure where I should meet up with my clients etc. I've come across a couple of places specifically adapted for business meetings, like DBS, Servcorp conference and business meeting rooms. What do you think about such a solution? Could you recommend any good meeting room provider? Many of them look great and seem to be offering great service, but my budget - at least for now - is rather tight. Cheers guys.

Re : Temporary Business Meeting Rooms, Mumbai

Originally posted by sriramesh View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm thinking about starting up a small, home-based business, but I'm not sure where I should meet up with my clients etc. I've come across a couple of places specifically adapted for business meetings, like DBS, Servcorp conference and business meeting rooms. What do you think about such a solution? Could you recommend any good meeting room provider? Many of them look great and seem to be offering great service, but my budget - at least for now - is rather tight. Cheers guys.
    A few weeks back there was a write up in Hindustan Times about shared work-spaces in Mumbai and Bangalore.

This is one that they possibly referred to in Mumbai:
    Bombay Hub - Info | Facebook

Comment

Re : Temporary Business Meeting Rooms, Mumbai

Hi sriramesh I am sure by now this thread is irrelevant for you .. but I hope you were able to find a good one the possibilities of finding such venues have been increasing a lot in Mumbai. Lots of real estate development has happened, and you can find many options once you call on listing companies like JustDial in your area.. one more place that you can find options for meetings rooms in Mumbai is LocalOye.com .. you can directly call the venues from there.

Disclaimer:
      Me and some friends have recently started this small startup .. please help us out by giving us feedback! We would love to hear from you.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X