Last updated: March 24 2015
44 | Posts
14747 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosa Bella, Rosa Group, Thane, Mumbai

Hello Friends,

I could not find any thread regarding Rosa Bella project in Thane, Ghodbunder Road so thought of starting a new one. I booked a 2bhk apartment in Rosa Bella project in May, 2011, got my Home Loan approved from HDFC. Today we have received a slab completion letter for 23rd slab commencement. I would really appreciate any buyers of this project to please come forward and share your experiences and updates about this project.

Cheers!

Re : Rosa Bella, Rosa Group, Thane, Mumbai

what rate and where exactly on Ghodbandar Road?

Comment

Originally posted by ajaya21 View Post
      what rate and where exactly on Ghodbandar Road?
      its right opposite to Suraj water park on Ghodbunder Road...rate was 5690 inc car parking n floor rise..area is 1050 ..2 bhk with 32% loading

Comment

Hi,

I have also bought a flat in Rosa Bella, 2 bhk... I live in Pune, was in Mumbai this weekend. Saw 23rd floor in progress.

Do you know when will we get the possession of flat?

regards,

Comment

Originally posted by hiflyier View Post
          Hi,

I have also bought a flat in Rosa Bella, 2 bhk... I live in Pune, was in Mumbai this weekend. Saw 23rd floor in progress.

Do you know when will we get the possession of flat?

regards,
          Hiflier,

Thanks for the update.
          As per the agreement possession is due in Dec-13..however looking at the pace of construction it could be early as well ...as 22 out of 29 slabs is already completed...so things are looking possitive at the moment.. recently they have started adding Service Tax charges in the last couple of demand letters (19th and 23rd slab letters)...Unfortunately I did not get a chance to visit the project for last 6 months as I am abroad..how is the flyover construction work on GB road going on?Is it any better than b4?
          Cheers!

Comment

Yes, the agreement says Dec-2013. But it seems that even after slabs, lots of work is pending and it will take atleast an year after lats slab to coomplete the - tiles, wall plasters, wirings, plumbing, etc. Fingers crossed, if we get the possession earlier it will be good for us

The entire stretch from Big bazaar till vadavali is horribly bad... they are constructing flyover along the entire stretch at virtually all the signals... roads dug up, shops on boths sides hv been demolished.. I believe, after one year it will become one of the most beautiful places to live with easy and fast access through road But I dont forseee any respite to current commuters - probably another years or so to complete all the flyover constructions.

Comment

Originally posted by hiflyier View Post
              Yes, the agreement says Dec-2013. But it seems that even after slabs, lots of work is pending and it will take atleast an year after lats slab to coomplete the - tiles, wall plasters, wirings, plumbing, etc. Fingers crossed, if we get the possession earlier it will be good for us

The entire stretch from Big bazaar till vadavali is horribly bad... they are constructing flyover along the entire stretch at virtually all the signals... roads dug up, shops on boths sides hv been demolished.. I believe, after one year it will become one of the most beautiful places to live with easy and fast access through road But I dont forseee any respite to current commuters - probably another years or so to complete all the flyover constructions.
              Thanks for the update hiflier...hopefully this flyover works gets completed in another years time..keeping fingers crossed

Comment

Hi Friends,
                I am about to book a flat in rosa bella...i want to know your opinion about this project and builders if they are genuine.Your comments would help me make a decision ,Thanks in Advance.

Comment

I saw rosa gardenia today. 5900 nego.. Not sure if its worth that much..

Comment

Originally posted by Roserains View Post
                    Hi Friends,
                    I am about to book a flat in rosa bella...i want to know your opinion about this project and builders if they are genuine.Your comments would help me make a decision ,Thanks in Advance.
                    Roserains,
                    The project is good and as far as i can see the builder is genuine..i booked a 2bhk in this project in June,11 and so far my experience with the builder has been smooth...25 out 29 slabs have been completed so progress wise things looks okay...location is another advantage and construction quality is also quite good..hope this helps..Good luck!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X