Hi, I checked out the 2 BHK flats in the upcoming Shev Darshan residential complex at Malad West. The project is developed by Soni developers. Has anyone had any experience with Soni developers? I want to know more about their customer service quality, construction quality and any other important feedback about them.

Any information about the developer or the project would be most appreciated.

Thanks!
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Do you know the price they are asking for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish908
    Do you know the price they are asking for this project?

15000 psqft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by moreonalps
    Hi, I checked out the 2 BHK flats in the upcoming Shev Darshan residential complex at Malad West. The project is developed by Soni developers. Has anyone had any experience with Soni developers? I want to know more about their customer service quality, construction quality and any other important feedback about them.

Any information about the developer or the project would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

top location - between link road and sv road - near to west-east fly-over - walking dist. 2 proposed metro on link rd- builder is ok - 15000 psqft - 80 percent completed - parking yes - seems to be best inv & living
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GOPALGP
    top location - between link road and sv road - near to west-east fly-over - walking dist. 2 proposed metro on link rd- builder is ok - 15000 psqft - 80 percent completed - parking yes - seems to be best inv & living

Is this the tower which is constructed and external work is going on? If yes then believe this is not white agreement and also al flats are with brokers and they are investors selling and not builder. Any inputs
    CommentQuote