Any update on HDIL that HDIL started in four bunglow?
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • any update??
    CommentQuote
  • HDIL builder today issued notices to all buyers of HDIL Metropolis their so called premium project. They have invoked FORCE MAJEURE clause in the agreement and have stopped work on the project siting lack of sand availability. This while the company continues to take out full page adverts for new project launches at various locations in Mumbai.

This is being seen as an arm twisting move to extract more money from buyers in the project who have valid registered agreements and also to mask the fact that they have illegally completed construction on 4 extra floors for which they have NO CC. Deal with them at your own risk.
    CommentQuote
  • Very true Jhakas, the commercial in front of metropolis is sold to Adani. the HDIL group is nearly bank corrupt they dont have the intention of completing metropolis very soon, wait for another 6 months and HDIL will ask its buyers to pay 1000/- per sq.ft as escalation cost from buyers.
    at this point of time even the investors would not be in a position to offload any inventry.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by The Reporter
    Very true Jhakas, the commercial in front of metropolis is sold to Adani. the HDIL group is nearly bank corrupt they dont have the intention of completing metropolis very soon, wait for another 6 months and HDIL will ask its buyers to pay 1000/- per sq.ft as escalation cost from buyers.
    at this point of time even the investors would not be in a position to offload any inventory.

HDIL is BROKE. Don't buy anything from HDIL .HDIL are FRAUDS (have political connections and got the Redevelopment rights for most of Goregaon West but later have sold the rights to others as they were not able to do that)
    CommentQuote
  • HDIL is now charging for flower beds, dry balcony etc and have increased the size of each flat by30% and are asking for rs 12,000 psf for the same. Average increase is 35L for 2 BHK to 75 L for 4 BHK. To arm twist buyers HDIL has enforced force majeure to stop work siting non availability of sand. As their chairman told buyers recently and i quote " you can go to court you will not get your house for the next 10 years ".
    CommentQuote
  • . As their chairman told buyers recently and i quote " you can go to court you will not get your house for the next 10 years ".
    wow..... thats day light robbery and fleecing money.
    CommentQuote
  • They are Big Bankrupt Cheaters, should be Jailed
    CommentQuote
  • Indefinite force majeure applied to this project until further notice due to shortage of sand. Meeting with HDIL management on 3 rd January inconclusive. Management reiterated " go to court if you want we don't care ".
    CommentQuote
  • These jokers are not scared of the legal system. They game it day in day out. What developers may care about is bad publicity. May be the group of buyers should advertise their case in the papers as well. Create a blog as Oberoi Esquire investors have done. The downside is you will be dissing your own investment. But really what option you got?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update from any of the people who have purchased flats in HDIL? Is it progressing further, any new target dates for possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on this guys? Anyone who had purchased and got possession of any flat in this building? I have heard that there is no OC because few of the top floors are illegal, is this correct? Can anyone let me know as I am looking at a flat in this building? Views of veterans here will be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote