Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Propety Exhibition at Navi Mumbai 2012

Collapse
X
Collapse

Propety Exhibition at Navi Mumbai 2012

Last updated: February 18 2012
10 | Posts
4196 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Propety Exhibition at Navi Mumbai 2012

    Hi guys,

    Happened to visit the property exhbition at navi mumbai.Still see builders holding on to prices,throwing a freebies.

    Why are the sales guys still so rude in such a bad market?Only guy who seemed desperate was lodha. See most projetcts are coming up in ulwe,panvel.

    I still dont understand why will a person invest almost 40 lakhs for a flat in panvel.What project made an impression on you in this exhibit?
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Propety Exhibition at Navi Mumbai 2012

    Originally posted by tester1234 View Post
    Hi guys,

    Happened to visit the property exhbition at navi mumbai.Still see builders holding on to prices,throwing a freebies.

    Why are the sales guys still so rude in such a bad market?Only guy who seemed desperate was lodha. See most projetcts are coming up in ulwe,panvel.

    I still dont understand why will a person invest almost 40 lakhs for a flat in panvel.What project made an impression on you in this exhibit?

    Went to the exhibition yesterday with the thought in mind that it will be a dull show, but was pleasantly surprised to see a House Full event. What is the recession that people are talking of? Not sure how many of these people will convert into actual sales for the builders, but the volume was awesome. People were pouring in like a herd. Was also surprised to see a few projects where prices were increased as much as 50% in a span of 8 to 10 months. WOW.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Propety Exhibition at Navi Mumbai 2012

      Originally posted by bestpro View Post
      Went to the exhibition yesterday with the thought in mind that it will be a dull show, but was pleasantly surprised to see a House Full event. What is the recession that people are talking of? Not sure how many of these people will convert into actual sales for the builders, but the volume was awesome. People were pouring in like a herd. Was also surprised to see a few projects where prices were increased as much as 50% in a span of 8 to 10 months. WOW.
      Yes indeed I was surprised too.Hey bestpro I see you invested in sai enclave. What are your thoughts about sai symphony sector 35 kharghar. They quoted 5800+200dev+50 floor+2.5 lakhs for parking.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Propety Exhibition at Navi Mumbai 2012

        Originally posted by tester1234 View Post
        Yes indeed I was surprised too.Hey bestpro I see you invested in sai enclave. What are your thoughts about sai symphony sector 35 kharghar. They quoted 5800+200dev+50 floor+2.5 lakhs for parking.
        When I was about to invest my funds, I had 2 options Ulwe and Kharghar, but I chose Ulwe as it is a developing area and lot of Infrastructure is coming very close to this node. Kharghar is also a very good node but the prices are High. Sector 35 is a bit cheap but it is almost 5 kms away from station and seems to be inconvenient.

        As regards to Sai Symphony the rate when I booked 5 months ago was 5500/- It seems paradise has increased it by 300 for this exhibition. I do not find anything professional about the Builder except for collecting the money. A person called Kishenji who handles the marketing gives all sorts of gollies. So ask him all detailed questions before you lock in your funds. You can bargain and if you get 5000/- then it will be a deal for you , but the builder does not negotiate more than 200/- and max 300/-. So All the best for your bargaining.

        In Sector 35 there is a ready possesion project called Simran Sapphire and they were quoting only 5000/- So you can try that too. Any reason why you only want Paradise group?

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Propety Exhibition at Navi Mumbai 2012

          Originally posted by bestpro View Post
          When I was about to invest my funds, I had 2 options Ulwe and Kharghar, but I chose Ulwe as it is a developing area and lot of Infrastructure is coming very close to this node. Kharghar is also a very good node but the prices are High. Sector 35 is a bit cheap but it is almost 5 kms away from station and seems to be inconvenient.

          As regards to Sai Symphony the rate when I booked 5 months ago was 5500/- It seems paradise has increased it by 300 for this exhibition. I do not find anything professional about the Builder except for collecting the money. A person called Kishenji who handles the marketing gives all sorts of gollies. So ask him all detailed questions before you lock in your funds. You can bargain and if you get 5000/- then it will be a deal for you , but the builder does not negotiate more than 200/- and max 300/-. So All the best for your bargaining.

          In Sector 35 there is a ready possesion project called Simran Sapphire and they were quoting only 5000/- So you can try that too. Any reason why you only want Paradise group?
          Many Thanks for the info. Reason I was intrested in Paradise one is its in my budget. But Simran Sapphire also looks good. I am planning to visit sector 35 this weekend. Any other projects you would recommend in Kharghar? 40-45 lakhs is my budget.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Propety Exhibition at Navi Mumbai 2012

            hi guys thanks for your feedback. as regards property investment in navi mumbai, i guess ulwe is likely to give better returns if one can hold the apartment for 3-5 years. the reason being it is closer to Mumbai and Vashi than kharghar. and the current rates around 4000-4500 psf is reasonable considering that kharghar is already at 5500-7500 psf. Although if you buy in kharghar, it will still yield decent returns. Builders in navi mumbai are aware that navi mumbai is a long term growth story and people who invest here are the ones who presently live in Mumbai or NRI's planning to park their monies or youngsters who want to have a flat for themselves.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Propety Exhibition at Navi Mumbai 2012

              What would be total price of 2Bhk in Kharghar/Ulwe

              Hi

              can someone tell me the total price (inclusive of all) for a 2 Bhk in Kharghar and Ulwe so that I can understand the quantum of investment required

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Propety Exhibition at Navi Mumbai 2012

                Originally posted by manugnair View Post
                Hi

                can someone tell me the total price (inclusive of all) for a 2 Bhk in Kharghar and Ulwe so that I can understand the quantum of investment required
                Assuming 10 th floor flat,Ulwe was 4000-4500 while kharghar was getting quoted 6000-6500. Do the math

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Propety Exhibition at Navi Mumbai 2012

                  A 2bhk in ulwe around 55-60 lacs all inclusive, and in kharghar sec 35: 75-80 lacs.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Propety Exhibition at Navi Mumbai 2012

                    Originally posted by bestpro View Post
                    Went to the exhibition yesterday with the thought in mind that it will be a dull show, but was pleasantly surprised to see a House Full event. What is the recession that people are talking of? Not sure how many of these people will convert into actual sales for the builders, but the volume was awesome. People were pouring in like a herd. Was also surprised to see a few projects where prices were increased as much as 50% in a span of 8 to 10 months. WOW.
                    well for me we went in the group of six people and all of us have decided to invest so u can say 100 % of us are converted in to actual buyers !

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X