Hello,

I've decided to buy a plot at Shahapur. Beverly Hills of Soft Corner... They are charging 297/- Rs psf. And area is of 2000 sqft.

I have some questions regarding this...
It would be great if u help me, as I am totally new comer into any type of investment...

1. What do u think, is real estate market of shahapur will go up in upcoming years?

2. How to check whether the company is registered or not?

3. How to know whether the plot is already sold to another?

4. If we go to tahsildar office and verify the plot that it is still unsold, does it mean that we are safe from any type of cheating?

Please reply...
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rameezshaikh9
    Hello,

I've decided to buy a plot at Shahapur. Beverly Hills of Soft Corner... They are charging 297/- Rs psf. And area is of 2000 sqft.

I have some questions regarding this...
    It would be great if u help me, as I am totally new comer into any type of investment...

1. What do u think, is real estate market of shahapur will go up in upcoming years?

2. How to check whether the company is registered or not?

3. How to know whether the plot is already sold to another?

4. If we go to tahsildar office and verify the plot that it is still unsold, does it mean that we are safe from any type of cheating?

Please reply...

Brother

Be careful
    Those areas are hilly and full of forest and far from habitation.
    My Dad had invested 3 years back in a project called "New York City" developed by the Fraud Hindustan Build well. My dad had paid 50000 as booking amount for 200 sqyd plot that is for 2 Lac.
    we are in Haryana and had not visited the site before investing, last year I had been to Mumbai and managed to visit the site, I was shocked to see the status. there was nothing just one hoarding. I told my dad not to make any payment further.

It is my part.......
    CommentQuote
  • To build a proper house along with some space in the front and some gardening space you will definitely need more than 2000 Sq. ft

2,97,000 per Gunta that is not cheap by any standards.

You can buy land in Alibaug if you pay more money starting approx 4L per Gunta, Land in alibaug will surely fetch good returns, because of the current craze among the moneyed class to own second homes there. that cannot be said about land parcels at other places. It will be extremely difficult to find buyers in such locations, maybe you will have to sell it back to the original developer, in such a case dont expect good returns.

buying land on Sq. ft basis is madness, they turn out way too expensive. Land should always be brought in Guntas or Acres. Equation is 1000Sq. ft = 1 Gunta, 40 Guntas = 1 Acre.

Buying in gated communities has its advantages, but you reap the benefits only if the place develops big time and that is not likely to happen anytime soon.

I think you cannot look it as investment, for personal use that is a different story
    CommentQuote