Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beware of shady Channel partners of Wadhva (Atmosphere)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Beware of shady Channel partners of Wadhva (Atmosphere)

Last updated: November 22 2016
8 | Posts
1920 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of shady Channel partners of Wadhva (Atmosphere)

Context - Me buying a 2 BHK flat at Wadhva Atmosphere

A reputed group like Wadhva - that is a brand in itself feels necessary to associate with channel partners - who HIDE their identities, paying them a hefty ~Rs. 3.5 lacs commission for a 2 BHK flat is surprising in itself.

Gullible people like me inquire by clicking on ads arrived through Google search and end up calling assuming Wadhva folks on the other side. However, you get shady -(why - i will come later) channel partners like Clickghar representatives who never reveal the identity of their company.

You visit the Wadhva premises and when you are in discussion mode, you come to know that you have arrived through an agent. Personally, I don't mind agents - they are pretty helpful in guiding people identify properties - but what I can't understand is you come to know that an agent is around while negotiating the price.

Finally Wadhva executives become a party to the discussions that culminate in a discount to me by the channel partner on the commission he recieves - in my case, Clickghar (Geetinder Singh) at a later stage. I was gullible enough to take that verbal arrangement as final because representatives of Wadhva are present in the discussions.
    And then....When its time to receive the payback\discount as agreed, Clickghar agent refuses to oblige point black. More importantly, Wadhva guys put their hands off despite being part of discussions. My bad - there is not much you can do when there is nothing in writing

Important Points from above -
    1. Why would Wadhva need shady channel partners like Clickghar who only reveal their identity once you start negotiating with the sales guys of Wadhva - I don;t mind an Agent in between as long as I know he is an agent

More importantly - moral of story for buyers who ARE LOOKING TO BUY there -
    1. Always insist you want to deal directly with Wadhva other wise you will end up paying a whopping Rs. 3.5 lacs (2 bhk flat) to a scrupulous agent when that money could have been yours.

2. Don't be a fool like me to trust people by their words. I understand shady agents can't be trusted but whyWadhva folks....?

Thanks
    Jatin
    Last edited November 18 2016, 07:40 PM.

Re : Beware of shady Channel partners of Wadhva (Atmosphere)

Yes I agree to your post. I have heard of this from some folks.

Its poor on Wadhva's part to be a part of this.

Comment

Its a huge commission for a channel partner. Thanks for letting us know and sorry about your loss - I guess Clickghar has such reputation for us to be beware of.

Comment

Seems to be a practice ....same happened to me with L&T Powai project ..in fact the agent (which I realized later) told me he is stuck in traffic (it was a Sunday morning) and will be late. Asked me to go to the L&T Sales office and meet any other Sales guy but tell him RamPrasad the channel partner sent you (then it struck me he was not an employee). I was there for more than an hour and he never came. Never even called me later while the employee did follow up on my interest. I feel the employee and channel partner share the money (could be a bad guess).

So even if an marketing email looks like from the builder ..it generally never is.

Comment

• jswordfish
          jswordfish commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes! But your guess is not as bad as it could seem - coming from a someone who lost few quids in the process!!!!

Originally posted by jswordfish View Post
        Context - Me buying a 2 BHK flat at Wadhva Atmosphere

A reputed group like Wadhva - that is a brand in itself feels necessary to associate with channel partners - who HIDE their identities, paying them a hefty ~Rs. 3.5 lacs commission for a 2 BHK flat is surprising in itself.

Gullible people like me inquire by clicking on ads arrived through Google search and end up calling assuming Wadhva folks on the other side. However, you get shady -(why - i will come later) channel partners like Clickghar representatives who never reveal the identity of their company.

You visit the Wadhva premises and when you are in discussion mode, you come to know that you have arrived through an agent. Personally, I don't mind agents - they are pretty helpful in guiding people identify properties - but what I can't understand is you come to know that an agent is around while negotiating the price.

Finally Wadhva executives become a party to the discussions that culminate in a discount to me by the channel partner on the commission he recieves - in my case, Clickghar (Geetinder Singh) at a later stage. I was gullible enough to take that verbal arrangement as final because representatives of Wadhva are present in the discussions.
        And then....When its time to receive the payback\discount as agreed, Clickghar agent refuses to oblige point black. More importantly, Wadhva guys put their hands off despite being part of discussions. My bad - there is not much you can do when there is nothing in writing

Important Points from above -
        1. Why would Wadhva need shady channel partners like Clickghar who only reveal their identity once you start negotiating with the sales guys of Wadhva - I don;t mind an Agent in between as long as I know he is an agent

More importantly - moral of story for buyers who ARE LOOKING TO BUY there -
        1. Always insist you want to deal directly with Wadhva other wise you will end up paying a whopping Rs. 3.5 lacs (2 bhk flat) to a scrupulous agent when that money could have been yours.

2. Don't be a fool like me to trust people by their words. I understand shady agents can't be trusted but whyWadhva folks....?

Thanks
        Jatin
        Dear jswordfish,

Greetings from The Wadhwa Group!

We understand your concern and also value your feedback. We have escalated the matter to the concerned department instructing a scrutiny in the case.

In this regard, we request you to share your contact and property details at wadhwacares@thewadhwagroup.com so that our team can action it further.

Alternatively, you can call us on 18002096669 & our team will assist you.

At Wadhwa Group, we always work towards building a reputation based on customer faith and quality products.

Regards,
        The Wadhwa Group Team

Comment

Originally posted by prospectiveBuyer View Post
          Yes I agree to your post. I have heard of this from some folks.

Its poor on Wadhva's part to be a part of this.
          Dear prospectiveBuyer,

With regards to your concern, we would like to mention that currently we are investigating this issue and will soon update you and the forum members with the action taken. Further, we would like to understand your issue in detail and hence request you to write to us at wadhwacares@thewadhwagroup.com along with your contact and property details so that our team can assist you further.

Alternatively, you can call us on 18002096669 along with your details.

At Wadhwa Group, we always work towards building a reputation based on customer faith and quality products.

Regards,
          The Wadhwa Group Team

Comment

Originally posted by raghu.nandan View Post
            Its a huge commission for a channel partner. Thanks for letting us know and sorry about your loss - I guess Clickghar has such reputation for us to be beware of.
            Dear Raghu.nandan,

We can assure you that this issue is under scrutiny and we will do the needful.

Should you have any query, please write to us at wadhwacares@thewadhwagroup.com or call us on 18002096669 so that our team can assist you further.

Regards,
            The Wadhwa Group Team

Comment

Awesome! Good to see Wadhwa Team willing to take action. Please report the closure action so the confidence is restored.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X