Builder is selling 1rk mountain touch flat(full of suffocation and the flat is widout sunlight and air) flat no. 115 at rs. 22 lacs....all inclusive for 26 lax.....at the last of royal palms jungle.....now the problem is whether the bldg is going to get oc from BMC or not....only god can reply...further there will be no municipal water in the project in future(since no water connection has been supplied by municipality despite of occupancy certificate ). The builder is stating he is giving at throw away price of vasai virar, but as i had seen vasai virar is having more public and facilities as compared to royal palms. Summer season, no water is available since no tanker wishes to visit royal palms mountain areas for selling water. Travelling is pathetic, roads are having potholes. Also u hav to purchase basic things such as water and all. No gas pipeline supply. The most important is there is no fone network available. Whenevr i visit that area, my 3g/4g network becomes automatically G and after sometime network gayab.Can anyone predict the future of such bldgs at least in bjp led govt.?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 15 years back they were selling the same condo for 9 Lakhs with a promise of 8 % guaranteed returns.
    You can calculate the future appreciation yourself.
    CommentQuote
  • Royal Palms you every week see 2 or 3 leopards in parking. It's really close to nature
    CommentQuote
  • Yes....if u want to keep daring pets or big cats as your household pets then you are welcome in royal palms goregaon east.
    CommentQuote