Sort by :
Filter by :
- Can experts please clarify (legality) when you buy a Jodi flat,
1) Will there be two registrations or one.
2) When there are two registration, will the builder remove common wall in the hall
or with wall intact, deliver the flats ?
3) When there are two registration, will there be two main entrances or single
4) Further how are the charges collected under different heads justified when only
combined item is provided such as common electricty meter.
I could not get any legal information on MAHARERA site. Infact there is no reference to Jodi flat.
Thanks in advance for your valuable inputsCommentQuote0Flag