Hi there,
Hope everyone is doing great.
So I have been searching for 1 BHK, Ready to move property in Mira Road for a while.
Have listed some of the properties here with the quoted all inclusive rates I got from builders.
I literally have no idea about price trends & builders in Mira Road. Except from some information on property sites.
It will better if you guys guide me regarding the rate they quoted as well as about the builder/project to go for.

here is list,

Vasudev sky high
by Basudev builders pvt. Ltd.
645 X 7000
52 Lac all inclusive

sadguru paradise
by Sadguru Developers
750 X 6600
55 Lac all inclusive

ostwal orchid
by ostwaql builders
695 X 6700
53 Lac Lac all inclusive

NG SIlver spring
by RNA NG Builders
668 X 7000
56 Lac all inclusive

Raj Antila
by Raj Realty Group
685 X 8100
60+ LAc Lac all inclusive

Salasar Ashirvad
by Salangpur Nirmaan Group
650 X 6500
48 Lac all inclusive

Uniq Aurum Building no 5
by Unique shanti developers
710 X 7700
60+ Lac Lac all inclusive
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sp2016
    Hi there,
    So I have been searching for 1 BHK, Ready to move property in Mira Road for a while.
    Have listed some of the properties here with the quoted all inclusive rates I got from builders.
    I literally have no idea about price trends & builders in Mira Road. Except from some information on property sites.
    It will better if you guys guide me regarding the rate they quoted as well as about the builder/project to go for.

here is list,

Vasudev sky high
    by Basudev builders pvt. Ltd.
    645 X 7000
    52 Lac all inclusive

sadguru paradise
    by Sadguru Developers
    750 X 6600
    55 Lac all inclusive

ostwal orchid
    by ostwaql builders
    695 X 6700
    53 Lac Lac all inclusive

NG SIlver spring
    by RNA NG Builders
    668 X 7000
    56 Lac all inclusive

Raj Antila
    by Raj Realty Group
    685 X 8100
    60+ LAc Lac all inclusive

Salasar Ashirvad
    by Salangpur Nirmaan Group
    650 X 6500
    48 Lac all inclusive

Uniq Aurum Building no 5
    by Unique shanti developers
    710 X 7700
    60+ Lac Lac all inclusive

Assuming all at good locations and similar quality and all white deals, salasar looks best vfm, just check carpet areas for all...loading might be different...
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sp20162 years ago
      yes they are all white deals. Even I also thought of salasar but its location it still under development & this building is almost last end of ramdev park towards the creek.
  • Originally Posted by sp2016
    Hi there,

here is list....

Hi @sp2016

You should try Secondary Market too and compare with Primary Market.
    As suggested above In case of Primary market you can compare only if you consider actual Carpet, Location, Amenities , Open area , Density etc.

Thanks for sharing long list !
    If you could share such details for Secondary market option that would be great to understand Market price and trend.

All the best !

As suggested above In case of Primary market you can compare only if you consider actual Carpet, Location, Amenities , Open area , Density etc.

If you could share such details for Secondary market option that would be great to understand Market price and trend.

All the best !
    CommentQuote
  • Please have a look at Pinacolo slightly on higher side but worth putting money there... Can surely say that
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrunal6331
    Please have a look at Pinacolo slightly on higher side but worth putting money there... Can surely say that

Thanks. Will definitely check it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KK0099
    Originally Posted by sp2016
    Hi there,

here is list....

Hi @sp2016

All the best !

Yes . Still I am in process of finding the right property. Will share the List whatever I have.

Yes . Still I am in process of finding the right property. Will share the List whatever I have.
    CommentQuote
  • Pinacolo is sold out few flats are left here.. society is almost formed... all building are ready.. but there is an issue regarding the payment...
    CommentQuote
  • Adding another one to list.

Hubtown IRIS , Building 14,15 (with OC)
    by Hubtown
    705 X 7500
    ~58 Lac Lac all inclusive

Guys, if anyone has bought a property in any of the projects I have shared. Please let me know the experience.

I am sharing the data so that someone who is about to start the search , it will be helpful :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    i am planning for 1bhk in mira road, wants to knw that do builder give discount on price quoted by them. If yes how much can we negotiate?? Please help..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

Please give advice on following 1 bhk properties in mira road as have shortlisted same :

Ostwal orchid
    PNK imperial heights (shanti garden)
    JP north

Thanks

CommentQuote
  • Note that most of the new buildings get only tanker water. The old ones atleast get bmc water for 15-30 mins in a day. The new Poonam Cluster which formed society a couple of years ago still get tanker water only.
    CommentQuote
  • Me too looking for a property in mira
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello guys,
    So after lots of brain storming I am about to finalize the property either in Salasar Ashirvad OR Hubtown Gardenia Building no 14. Can anyone help me with the exact process of this home buying? I don't have complete & clear picture about it.

So some of the doubts are like:
    When should I ask builder for the property documents to verify it with my advocate?
    Will it be after booking amount or I should ask before any kind of payment?
    Usually what time-frame do we have for home loans etc to clear the payments.?
    Are there any hidden charges that I should check?

In short, can anyone share the step by step process Or any thread where we will get this information? Guys Please help.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Monu19861 years ago
      Hi,

Purchased flat in said building if so please guide me with pricing all inclusive