Sort by :
Filter by :
- https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/110644-lodha-palava-vs-hiranandani-fortune-city-panvel-mumbaiOriginally Posted by Tirthankar MItraWill it be good to Invest now in a 1 bhk flat at Hiranandani Fortune City at Panvel? Any expert comment pls?
Look at the threads above....CommentQuote0Flag
- The location is very far from Navi Mumbai and Panvel. Will take a long time to develop even if the Navi Mumbai airport takes off.CommentQuote0Flag
- It's one thing that the place is far and has a long period of gestation. But I'm given to believe that the price quoted is the same as for Thane which seems ridiculous. First rule of making profit is to buy cheap.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes prices are ridiculous. Best time to buy this project was when the HIRCO was in trouble and future of project was uncertain. Lot of investors were scrambling to get out before the door shut down. Hiranandani eventually came in and bought the project during bank auction.CommentQuote0Flag
- Please read this before investing:
There are lot of nuances around 'lease' and 'owned' flats for the project. You also might have restrictions on whether you can or cannot sell the flats in the open market if they are only limited to selling flats to people working in the SEZ.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hiranandani cancel defence enclave fortune project..they have been collecting money from customer for last 1 and half year and today they decided to cancel the project. They have done this for second time..in 2010 the same project was scrapped and they restarted to sell unit again in 2016. Just to scrap it again today..CommentQuote0Flag
- @anumit Thanks for sharing the detail, very use full article. Trying to connect with other people who had invested in defence enclave project at Fortune City, Panvel.CommentQuote0Flag
- When are the current rates in Hiranandani Fortune City? When is the possession?CommentQuote0Flag
- Extremely expensive, some 15k psf on carpet...
however investor resale available at cheaper prices...
If you want to bet on location, marathon/godrej is better...
Post lockdown it will come down further...CommentQuote0Flag