Sort by :
Filter by :
- I visited the project last weekend and it seemed over priced for me. The flat size as per cost seems to be small and I don't feel it's value for money. Also the rate per square feet is quoted as 9000, but when I calculate it as per carpet area it comes around 18K. The flats are too over priced and I wonder if et all there would be much scope for appreciation. And even if there is appreciation it will be negated against inflation and loan interest.CommentQuote2Flag
- Pls advise What's the carpet and super bu areas ?CommentQuote0Flag
- How you have arrived 18K per carpet area?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by painterhHow you have arrived 18K per carpet area?
Stupidity...better to buy atleast under-construction than these risky pre-launches...they r just trying to collect as much possible before 1may, try offering them 1may dated cheque, they won't accept...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Consumer890
Stupidity...better to buy atleast under-construction than these risky pre-launches...they r just trying to collect as much possible before 1may, try offering them 1may dated cheque, they won't accept...
Well when I visited them I clearly did mention that I'll be booking only in mid may or end of may they were fine with it and in fact they said RERA will also be in effect by that time. I'm a new buyer and I wasn't even aware of this act.
Is there anything I should be aware of?CommentQuote0Flag
- Guys anybody who booked a flat here, any details what was the rate quoted ? I visited the site recently and was told that if I book within 1-2 days, they'll charge at pre launch rate of 8900 psf instead of their revised rate of 9297 psfCommentQuote0Flag
- Guys, any effect of gst on flat cost? Will it increase or go down?CommentQuote0Flag
- Guys I'm trying to call them since a week but all phone lines show busy. Any know the reasonCommentQuote0Flag
- Is there a buyer's group for this project on WhatsApp? I'm hoping to buy 2 bhk in this project.CommentQuote0Flag
- I didn't get youCommentQuote0Flag
- Completion date is 30/06/2024 as per RERA website...CommentQuote2Flag
- Has any one invested in this projectCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by pawar.abhishek544Has any one invested in this project
The project once completed will be grand. But right now it is all jhumlabazzii.. current rate thy r quoting is 1.5 cr for 2 bhk with balcony.. builder is renowned and should not have any problems with project completion. However at this stage h price quoted is exorbitant.. main selling point about this project is the locationCommentQuote0Flag
- Highland Haven and Runwal Eirene are quoting lower than Kalpataru and with better location. 2 BHK should cost around 1.10 to 1.20 cr all inclusive.CommentQuote1Flag
- What was special surprise offer on this Saturday 22 Sept 19 at kalpataru paramountCommentQuote0Flag