Kalpataru launching new project called Paramount at Colour Cem compund, Kapurbawdi, Thane W. It's a township with 65 acres land and launching with their first phase.

All are 2BHK flats with different specifications.
Expected delivery - October 2021

What are your view on this project as end use?
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I visited the project last weekend and it seemed over priced for me. The flat size as per cost seems to be small and I don't feel it's value for money. Also the rate per square feet is quoted as 9000, but when I calculate it as per carpet area it comes around 18K. The flats are too over priced and I wonder if et all there would be much scope for appreciation. And even if there is appreciation it will be negated against inflation and loan interest.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls advise What's the carpet and super bu areas ?
    CommentQuote
  • How you have arrived 18K per carpet area?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vaiban2 years ago
      11800000 (base cost of flat) / 650 (carpet area) = 18500 per sq foot.
  • Originally Posted by painterh
    How you have arrived 18K per carpet area?

Stupidity...better to buy atleast under-construction than these risky pre-launches...they r just trying to collect as much possible before 1may, try offering them 1may dated cheque, they won't accept...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Consumer890

Stupidity...better to buy atleast under-construction than these risky pre-launches...they r just trying to collect as much possible before 1may, try offering them 1may dated cheque, they won't accept...

Well when I visited them I clearly did mention that I'll be booking only in mid may or end of may they were fine with it and in fact they said RERA will also be in effect by that time. I'm a new buyer and I wasn't even aware of this act.

Is there anything I should be aware of?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • kaustu46662 years ago
      Sir, Have you booked it here? At what rate?
  • Guys anybody who booked a flat here, any details what was the rate quoted ? I visited the site recently and was told that if I book within 1-2 days, they'll charge at pre launch rate of 8900 psf instead of their revised rate of 9297 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, any effect of gst on flat cost? Will it increase or go down?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I'm trying to call them since a week but all phone lines show busy. Any know the reason
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • kaustu46662 years ago
      Don't know, I have talked with then many times. What is the rate they are quoting you? Please share the details. Did you try negotiating?
  • Is there a buyer's group for this project on WhatsApp? I'm hoping to buy 2 bhk in this project.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • I didn't get you
    CommentQuote
  • Completion date is 30/06/2024 as per RERA website...
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • kaustu46662 years ago
      Yes, I was told October 2021 but they have mentioned 2024 in rera. Same case with immensa
  • Has any one invested in this project

CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Please let1 years ago
      Its too expensive and will be ready by 2024 end. No real ch nave of appreciation 529 sq feet at 114 lakh all inclusive.
  • Originally Posted by pawar.abhishek544
    Has any one invested in this project

The project once completed will be grand. But right now it is all jhumlabazzii.. current rate thy r quoting is 1.5 cr for 2 bhk with balcony.. builder is renowned and should not have any problems with project completion. However at this stage h price quoted is exorbitant.. main selling point about this project is the location
    CommentQuote
  • Highland Haven and Runwal Eirene are quoting lower than Kalpataru and with better location. 2 BHK should cost around 1.10 to 1.20 cr all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • What was special surprise offer on this Saturday 22 Sept 19 at kalpataru paramount

CommentQuote