Collapse

Arrow City Manhattan, Arrow Group, Pen, Mumbai

Last updated: January 21 2021
23 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Arrow City Manhattan, Arrow Group, Pen, Mumbai

Arrow City Manhattan? No land! No Government Approval! No Proof!

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } Arrow City Manhattan? No land! No Government Approval! No Proof!
    A lot of doubts about status of the Arrow City Manhattan - Panvel/Pen project. No work at site for more than FOUR years. The promoter has not been sharing any information about the project – proof of purchase of land by the Company, approval of building plan by Alibaug Town Planning Department, etc. There is little hope and serious doubt,

Please write a letter to the company and take acknowledgement due asking for the following documents:
    (1) Copy of 7/12 extract of land on which the your building or plot is to located
    (2) Copy of Building proposal approved by the Town Planning Department, Alibaug
    (3) Allotment letter for your Flat/Plot
    (4) Copy of any latest approval or communication from any government department

We request the investors to join the discussion group for update and sharing, email to Arrowcity(at)googlegroups(***)com or write to ArrowCity.MahaMumbai(at)gmail(***)com

Comment

City Manhattan - Panvel

Why is the company talking about government projects of airport, harbour link etc....Having taken investor money past 4/5 years, their job is to just build a township of bunglow plots & few buildings...
      They are sitting on investor cash & buying time with the Govt Infrstructure that has to come up.

Please take these people to court or get this exposed by the media.

Comment

Arrow city manhattan biggest township in mumbai mmr

Respected Sir
        Thanks a lot for your support.We have been working very hard on development front. The access road work (apprx. 29 kms) has been done in Beta Sector (plot area). We are planning to start registerations once permissons are granted by the government this might take couple of months more as along with already taken permissons and already submitted we have to apply to cidco airport township authority , which we would be able to apply only once development plan of cidco is approved by the government of maharashtra .we will inform you in advance for the same as we are going to send newsletter to all of our clients by end of next month regarding development plan of coming six months.
        Sample bungalows are ready at site. Construction of seven buildings is also going on at site .We have also set up a factory for hollowcore Slab machines , sewerage pipe for plot machines etc and all machines have come to site and we plan to commence production by next month at site..Once again thanks a lot for being with us.Please revert in case of any query and visit me at site on any working day.
        Regards
        Gaurav Khanna
        Director
        Arrow Engineering ltd.
        Arrow Group
        All approvals received by us can be downloaded at website

Comment

Stay away from this project. They have taken money for over 5 yrs plus and done no registrations or built anything or handed over any plots. Google and you will see this is a big fraud and there are several investigations going on by local and other other authorities. Old investors who invested are not getting back full refund and are being made to bear huge cancellation charges after having waited for years.
          Online on various forums :

http://www.complaints-india.com/prod...ng-Buyers.html

http://inetcomplaints.com/arrow-city...galore-gurgaon

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/com...a-c592154.html

Beware.
          Last edited May 28 2013, 03:46 PM.

Comment

I have also booked a plot 250 sq yards. I am getting calls for registration. One of my friends has already done the registration. I am planning to go to office next week. I have seen the airport news in newspapers about construction work starting soon.
            Last edited October 19 2016, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Hi,

I went to office last week. They told me that CIDCO is going to put master plan of NAINA on the website for public suggestion. Airport work has started and soon rates are going to increase. i have decided to go for registration. i have also got the permisdion copies etc. They also informed me about some cases, some farmer certificate fake case. they showed me the certificate copy and government office order for the same case. i found things quite open and understandable.

Comment

Hi, cidco has put the master plan on their website for suggestions. i am planning to visit arrow office in jan. Please update if somebody has any new information.

Comment

Navi Mumbai: 2 builders arrested for Rs 2.5 crore fraud

The builders have been charged with cheating buyers by promising them flats at their Arrow City Manhattan project in Pen taluka of Raigad.

NAVI MUMBAI: Two builders were arrested by the economic offences wing of the Raigad police on Saturday for allegedly duping flat and plot buyers of nearly Rs 2.5 crore after they surrendered before a court in Pen.

Arrow Engineering Ltd's managing director Vineet Malhotra and director Gaurav Khanna have been sent to police custody for seven days till Friday. They had deposed before the court on Friday evening.

The builders have been charged with cheating buyers by promising them flats at their Arrow City Manhattan project in Pen taluka of Raigad. Forty-four complaints from across the country, including cities like Mumbai, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, have been lodged against them.

Deputy SP of economic offences wing (Raigad police) said, “Investigations are on and we cannot reveal any details right now."

Earlier, the Supreme Court had rejected their anticipatory bail applications. The Bombay HC had earlier released on bail another director of the company, Natasha Malhotra. A fourth director, Neeraja Jawa, too has got anticipatory bail from a sessions court in Alibaug.

Activist Samita Patil said, “Thousands of people have booked plots or flats at the Arrow City Manhattan Project in Pen since 2007. However, they have not been given possession."..

Last edited January 20 2021, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Hi.
                    I had also booked plot in 2010 but till date no possession. Pail full amount.
                    Last edited January 10 2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Hello, does anyone in Mumbai have any information on the Arrow City Raigad project and the developers themselves, the managing directors were arrested back in 2018, were they actually charged and convicted with defrauding the cuatomers or not? Is this whole thing a scam?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X