Sort by :
Filter by :
- Really small carpet, only 1 BHK's, looks like low cost housing project.
- End users won't prefer due to smaller area... Investors will rush to earn good rental income.. better later convert it into 1RK so called Studios ;)CommentQuote0Flag
- After luxury and ulta luxury, now it's affordable housing, with super duper compact area's. Each builder is trying to fool by not reducing the price but by reducing the carpet area. Earlier they looted by increasing the super buildup and keeping the carpet area same, now they are reducing usable area. Both ways the customers are being fooled.CommentQuote3Flag
- Will it be worth investing in this project for 1bhk? if i dont plan to stay here, how much rental income expected from 1bhk after completion of this project?CommentQuote0Flag
- Developer is HDIL which is quite renowned.. doubt whether the land papers are alright or not?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sachidebDeveloper is HDIL which is quite renowned.. doubt whether the land papers are alright or not?
Ya...too renowned for worse quality, delay in delivery, cash dealings, and extra charges...CommentQuote0Flag
- The past experiences of buyers in HDIL projects should be a cautionary tale for everyone.
Please do research IREF or google or talk to any existing buyer suffering in HDIL projects.CommentQuote0Flag
- Its basically a notch better than nothing but MHADA SRA building, same feel, same look & even same construction quality. Its too far from mulund station (Rickshaw ride took me almost 15 good minutes), however comparitevly nearer to Nahur station. no comments about usable area, bedroom is too small, you can afford to pass by one person at a time, & if you planning queen size bed to fit it, in your dreams only. Overall, I would definately not lock up my hard earned money in such cheap place. you cant stay there for good & don't expect it to give you return as per your investment.
Best of luck although.CommentQuote1Flag
- Visited this place a few months ago.
Fantastic location. Walkable from Nirmal Lifestyle.
Tiny. Very tiny.
Someone rightly mentioned that the wall can be broken and converted to a "studio".
Apart from the first building, which has one side with a reasonable view, the others will just have to look into neighboring buildings.
They were offering some sort of discount before the official launch of sale.
Lost of inquiries were happening.
Overall as someone said above, wouldn't want to lock in money into such a tiny place where one certainly wouldn't want to live in long term.
Can't think rent in the area could go higher than 15k itself.
- Because they will give you possession for that flat after next 10 years or more than that. They are in loss and trying these things to make money out of it.CommentQuote0Flag