Hi all,

I am looking to buy a ready to move 2bhk in goregaon east area. It is not for investment. Budget is 1.6 -1.7 CR. I have looked at raheja heights, romell grandeur, chandak Paloma, dB woods, omkar ananta, lakshchandi heights, ridhi towers and rushi heights. All have some problems like naalah or slum nearby o r out of budget. Can't decide the lesser vice out of these.. any suggestions from experienced residents?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Consider practical aspects of living, these big brands you have listed have high maintenance & high loading..
    Have a look at Ram Niwas tower-F (this specific tower only because it was delivered 3-4 ys back and is pretty good construction)... its bang on back gate of Omkar Altamonte.
    Low maintenance... Value for money ... 675 sq. ft.carpet for a 2bhk of 945 sq. ft.
    well within your budget... probably you will save 25% from your budget of 1.6-1.7 cr
    i stayed here for a while and its peaceful nice location.

https://goo.gl/maps/5WGKrd1ciPs
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • amitgera2 years ago
      Hi Bhuwan!
      Thanks for your practical advise above! A couple of queries:
      (1) I spoke to Lakshmi Developers and they say their flats in this property are sold out. Is there any other option - investors looking to move out etc?
      (2) My budget is 1.2 Cr and I am looking for a 1 BHK in andheri west or 1 to 2 bhk in goregaon/malad/andheri east preferably near the current / upcoming metro. I am looking for ready / close to possession properties only, and resale flats are fine with me.Would you have any advise and do's and don'ts for me?
      Would appreciate your advice! Many thanks!
  • @amitgera
    Visit the property, if you happen to like it... then start by approaching local brokers... usually they have a list of investors looking to exit...
    In todays market dont go for direct sale from developers... if you want to save money go for resale of ready possession from first owners, you can bargain better and get a pretty good deal in your budget.. good luck!!!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • amitgera2 years ago
      Hi Bhuvan, many thanks for your swift revert and the advice! Best wishes!
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    Consider practical aspects of living, these big brands you have listed have high maintenance & high loading..
    Have a look at Ram Niwas tower-F (this specific tower only because it was delivered 3-4 ys back and is pretty good construction)... its bang on back gate of Omkar Altamonte.
    Low maintenance... Value for money ... 675 sq. ft.carpet for a 2bhk of 945 sq. ft.
    well within your budget... probably you will save 25% from your budget of 1.6-1.7 cr
    i stayed here for a while and its peaceful nice location.

https://goo.gl/maps/5WGKrd1ciPs

Very True. Really surprised to know that Tower like DB Woods has engaged the services of none other than JLL itself for maintenance of the buildings.

With just simple amenities like gym and pool the maintenance comes to whopping around 10-12 Rs psf on super built up area.
    CommentQuote