MHADA Flat : Who is the Flat owner ?

Last updated: June 11 2017
1 | Posts
2362 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHADA Flat : Who is the Flat owner ?

We had a flat purchased in Mumbai (Mhada)Actually My uncle was co-owner before 30 years But,legal all documents like society ,meter,ration card are all on my fathers name .So who is the actual owner according to new Mhada law.

Re : MHADA Flat : Who is the Flat owner ?

Originally posted by ravika7627 View Post

We had a flat purchased in Mumbai (Mhada)Actually My uncle was co-owner before 30 years But,legal all documents like society ,meter,ration card are all on my fathers name .So who is the actual owner according to new Mhada law.
    Whose name is on MHADA Allotment letter? if Allotment letter from MHADA is on your Father name AND Uncle name then both are owners of the Flat. If your father Purchased the flat from other person then What are the names on registration? If Registration has names of Both then both are owners.If MHADA Transfer was done after purchase then check the Transfer order . If MHADA Transfer order has names of both then both are the owners of flat.

You Wrote:"So who is the actual owner according to new Mhada law." MHADA has no NEW Law... who told you that mhada has new law?

Comment

Tags: Flat Mhada MHADA
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X