1 BHK for 40L, Thane, Mumbai - Suggestions

Last updated: March 8 2012
13 | Posts
2541 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 BHK for 40L, Thane, Mumbai - Suggestions

Looking for 1BHK # 30L to 40L all inclusive # Thane Ready Possession. should fetch good rental returns. What option do I have?
    Last edited March 3 2012, 11:33 AM.

Re : 1 BHK for 40L, Thane, Mumbai - Suggestions

Originally posted by monu_2011 View Post
    Looking for 1BHK # 30L to 40L all inclusive # Thane Ready Possesion. should fetch good rental returns
    you must be joking, in proper thane you won't find anything below 48L in new building (0-3yr old), until you plan to take far off on ghodbunder road.

I would suggest you try Lodha Paradise (in resale), c.50L, but good rental returns of 12k, also one of the best properties/amenities/location in Thane.

Comment

Hi Aki, Can you please advise if Lodha Paradise is complete even if I stretch to 50L.

HomeIndiaHome - Can you please enlist the options if you I am open to possession after a year or Year and a half in new projects.

Thanks,
      x

Comment

Not very sure about the pricing.. but Vijay Group has a lot of projects near godhbunder road and have heard good things about them. you can check out with them

Comment

Hi Aki, Can you please advise if Lodha Paradise is complete even if I stretch to 50L.

HomeIndiaHome - Can you please enlist the options if you I am open to possession after a year or Year and a half in new projects.

Thanks,
          x
          Lodha paradise is 5+yr old, the location/price/amenites are worth it comparing to other projects on offer.

Comment

Thanks all for your help.

Comment

Good rental returns ??

Originally posted by akki2006 View Post
              you must be joking, in proper thane you won't find anything below 48L in new building (0-3yr old), until you plan to take far off on ghodbunder road.

I would suggest you try Lodha Paradise (in resale), c.50L, but good rental returns of 12k, also one of the best properties/amenities/location in Thane.
              Investment of 50L and 12k as a rent, is considered here as good returns ???

Based on simple logic, a FD of 50L for a year with the intrest rate of 8% will give 4L, 33k+ per month at least. Even if you pay rent 12k you save more than 20k+. Now please tell me what kind of return we should consider this ?

Based on current crap and foolish price of flats, one should always opt for FD or similar kind of investment option.

Please think logically before investing in real estate.

Comment

I guess your financial logic missed a basic concept - Capital Appreciation

Originally posted by vikanna View Post
                Investment of 50L and 12k as a rent, is considered here as good returns ???

Based on simple logic, a FD of 50L for a year with the intrest rate of 8% will give 4L, 33k+ per month at least. Even if you pay rent 12k you save more than 20k+. Now please tell me what kind of return we should consider this ?

Based on current crap and foolish price of flats, one should always opt for FD or similar kind of investment option.

Please think logically before investing in real estate.

Comment

Do you think more Capital Appreciation will happen? Do u think Mango People(Aam Admi) could buy when NRI is scratching thier arse? Its completely Politician and builder driven market. All ongoing projects would be delievered in a fews time and then we have great supply and less demand. Result Fall!!!

Originally posted by Vaibhav S View Post
                  I guess your financial logic missed a basic concept - Capital Appreciation

Comment

Do you think more Capital Appreciation will happen? Do u think Mango People(Aam Admi) could buy when NRI is scratching thier arse? Its completely Politician and builder driven market. All ongoing projects would be delievered in a fews time and then we have great supply and less demand. Result Fall!!!
                    Whether capital appreciation will happen or not or how much capital appreciation will happen is different. I am just saying that comparing real estate and FD based on interest rate is inappropriate as we have to take the total returns.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X