Hi,

I was confused regarding investing in a 2bhk (1100 carpet) in the new Godrej Plantinum B4 Signature tower vs. investing in a 2bhk (750-800 carpet) in Trees. to be delivered at end of 2020.

Wanted to understand the pros and cons.

Trees is a mix development and flagship project from Godrej including a 5-star hotel, retail plaza, amenities and 2 commercial buildings. Whereas Godrej platinum has 4 towers with a club and a tennis court, seems slightly isolated.

From a pricing standpoint, Godrej Platinum is priced at 28-32k/sq ft vs. Godrej Trees at 35-39k/sq ft on carpet area. Implying a 20% premium price for the Trees.

Basically want views on whether it is worth paying a 20% premium for Trees vs. Platinum. Thanks!
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nope, platinum is better, what will you benefit out of commercial/hotel next door ? better to get extra carpet...you can walk 3min to commercial/hotel if required...less nuisance too...

However as per Rera, maximum carpet in @bhk is 95sq.mt which is 1025sq.ft...where is 1100 ? are u talking 3bhk ? https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=2565693
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Originally Posted by deepshikajehangir
    Yes you are right the location is a bit isolated and convinient only if all your travel needs are close by

This basically means they are charging same as Trees by including non rera area in the pricing and effectively charging same on carpet...where is the discount ?

Exclusive area is only exclusive if it's on paper otherwise society can always take over it and use it for any usage..
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Rahul Dev2 years ago
      Exclusive area is exclusive to the apartment owners
  • Ohh...wasn't aware that there is exclusive area in Trees as well..

If one calculates on rera Carpet, it will be 33k approx...have to see on layout what is the exclusive area...is it if any use...or just a passage while entering apartment used to keep shoe rack etc...useless...
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Rahul Dev2 years ago
      Yeah, for trees there is some exclusive area
  • Any updates on how the platinum project fared during launch?

I heard there were not many buyers considering the ticket size for a 2 and 3bhk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rahul Dev
    Any updates on how the platinum project fared during launch?

I heard there were not many buyers considering the ticket size for a 2 and 3bhk

Around 30units sold as per brokers...lesser than expected response...
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on how many units have been sold to date and how is the price trend?

CommentQuote
  • Hello,

Anyone buying in Godrej Platinum? Has anyone done a site visit?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Beware do not buy any property from godrej people. They are crooks and fraud. check the Godrej Central post.
    CommentQuote
  • Based on the experience dealing with Godrej..I would not invest in Under construction Godrej projects..

I doubt the quality of the product that they are delivering.

Buy only when project is completed so that you will get the clear idea of the quality of flat, surrounding area for leisure activities, entering / exiting out of bldg, parking space, etc.

DO not believe on what their promises are..its not all rosy when reality hits.

#Never Again Godrej#
    CommentQuote