Last updated: January 28 2021
50 | Posts
4565 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omkar Lawns And Beyond by Omkar Realtors in Jogeshwari East, Mumbai

Hello,

Has anyone heard of Lawns And Beyond project by Omkar? What is the current price / sqft? They are providing 1, 2, 3 BHK with the area of 347 - 645 sq ft.
    I heard price starts from around 90 lakhs. The project was going to launch in December 2017. can anyone confirm this? It is located at jogeshwari east.

Re : Omkar Lawns And Beyond by Omkar Realtors in Jogeshwari East, Mumbai

Originally posted by Blinkyoureye View Post
    Hello,

Has anyone heard of Lawns And Beyond project by Omkar? What is the current price / sqft? They are providing 1, 2, 3 BHK with the area of 347 - 645 sq ft.
    I heard price starts from around 90 lakhs. The project was going to launch in December 2017. can anyone confirm this? It is located at jogeshwari east.
    Hi members & experts, does anyone have a recent update on my query?? waiting for your response. thanx

Comment

Originally posted by Blinkyoureye View Post

Hi members & experts, does anyone have a recent update on my query?? waiting for your response. thanx
      They have collected booking cheques thru brokers, lot of interest received because of less ticket size, however sizes are too small...

Surprising is they are selling phase 2 not phase 1..

In rera, phase 1 (A&B) has standard sizes 2&3bhk (750-1000sqft), however in phase 2 they have micro sizes which they are selling at higher rates than market...

Current rates of 30000psf on carpet in pre-launch stage is too high..not worth for a high density SRA project...possession 2022

Rera links as below:

https://maharerait.mahaonline.gov.in...MmRXh0QXBwSUQ9

https://maharerait.mahaonline.gov.in...eHRBcHBJRD0%3d

Comment

Originally posted by Consumer890 View Post

They have collected booking cheques thru brokers, lot of interest received because of less ticket size, however sizes are too small...

Surprising is they are selling phase 2 not phase 1..

In rera, phase 1 (A&B) has standard sizes 2&3bhk (750-1000sqft), however in phase 2 they have micro sizes which they are selling at higher rates than market...

Current rates of 30000psf on carpet in pre-launch stage is too high..not worth for a high density SRA project...possession 2022

Rera links as below:

https://maharerait.mahaonline.gov.in...MmRXh0QXBwSUQ9

https://maharerait.mahaonline.gov.in...eHRBcHBJRD0%3d
        Consumer890 thanks a for the information..this is very helpful ..seems like i should visit the site now..

Comment

• saka999
          saka999 commented
          Editing a comment
          The builder does not have many flats left for sale. I got to know from a couple of brokers about good investor flats which are available at a 2 lakh premium.

Hi Guys,

I have booked a 2 BHK in this project. Anyone else here who has bought in this project?

It would be good to form a group to keep ourselves more up to date on what is happening. Please send me a PM and we can take it from there.

Thank you.

Comment

• s.poojasukheja
          s.poojasukheja commented
          Editing a comment
          I have booked 1 bhk

• SuperShail
          SuperShail commented
          Editing a comment
          I have bought a 2bhk. Anyone having a tough time with the crm team at OMKAR managing payments etc?

• gdawane
          gdawane commented
          Editing a comment
          I have also booked2 BHK flat in Lawns and Beyonds. I just want to know what are the price projections in 2020 for 2 BHK in this project?

Originally posted by samsubscribe View Post
        Hi Guys,

I have booked a 2 BHK in this project. Anyone else here who has bought in this project?

It would be good to form a group to keep ourselves more up to date on what is happening. Please send me a PM and we can take it from there.

Thank you.
        agreed, is there a group already that i can join ?

Comment

Members, please note -

Personal Information
          Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by priyamagarwaal View Post
            Originally posted by samsubscribe View Post
            Hi Guys,

Thank you.
            agreed, is there a group already that i can join ?
            Yes that makes sense. i could start it if there are enough candidates.

Comment

Hi,

Please can you confirm if there is a group for Lawns and Beyond owners? I am also an owner in F tower. Please can you add me in the same?
              Last edited March 31 2019, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Hi i ve booked flat in this project is there any group form for this .so that i can also have

Comment

• mitas1953
                  mitas1953 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We have also booked a in Omkar Lawns and Beyond project in Andheri East. If there is a group formed for exchanging information. Please let me know. Would like to join.

• bharatphonebackup
                  bharatphonebackup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No group it seems. Also the construction has stopped at the site. No updates coming . And it seems they are not asking for plinth stage wise instalment till March 2020.

• ankitkalra
                  ankitkalra commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @bharatphonebackup Can you pls clarify where you are getting the information from. I visited the site a couple of months back and saw workers on site and construction in progress. And who informed you that they are not asking for plinth stage wise installment until March 2020?
              Tags: Jogeshwari
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X