Times Property Expo, 2018 in Ghatkopar, Mumbai

Last updated: March 22 2018
5 | Posts
1257 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Times Property Expo, 2018 in Ghatkopar, Mumbai

Is anybody going for the Times Property Expo, 2018, which will be held in Chembur Central at Ghatkopar from 15th to 18th March? They are trying to lure with their ads that read:
    • No stamp duty
    • No GST
    • No EMI till possession
    • Pay subsidy of Rs. 2.65 Lac per apartment
    Last edited March 19 2018, 06:32 PM.

Re : Times Property Expo, 2018 in Ghatkopar, Mumbai

Will visit if possible as I want to see how many people turn up. The last day of the expo coincides with Gudi Padwa, so they intend to utilize the festive spirit for their own benefit, though it won't make that big a difference.

Comment

Did anybody visit the event? As much as I heard, nothing much happened in Gudi Padwa and buyers stayed away from buying properties.

Comment

it was a big flop show. empty stalls and just a handful of people.
        Two of my friends visited, they said the there were no discounts and the property rates were exorbitant even for under construction properties.
        Last edited March 21 2018, 05:57 AM.

Comment

I had been there. Felt cheated as it turned out to be property expo of Xrbia only. There were few tents on Xrbia only market their projects at different locations.

They were advertising it as "Times property expo" in newspaper ads and hoardings all around Mumbai. But I was shocked when I came to know that it is only for Xrbia propeties! As I had already reached there, I stayed back and visited their tent of Chembur project at the same site. They had built show flats for their ridiculously small flats (Carpet area - 1 RK - 186, 1 BHK - 240, 2 BHK - 308 sq ft), so it was fun to see how they can build flats in such a small area!!!

Comment

dnachem - Ohh really? That is what I had thought initially too when I had seen the ads but had thought that Xrbia must have been the main sponsors. So it really was an exhibition for Xrbia projects. By the way, how were the show flats and what were they priced at?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X