Last updated: March 15 2012
6 | Posts
2031 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realty Sales in Mumbai Lowest of Six Major Cities’

Just saw this news on this forum.

How do you think that Mumbai Real Estate market is going to behave in future. Are we going to see a
    Slight decline in rate,
    Sharpe decline in rate
    No change in Rates,
    Rate still growing (but at slow pace)
    Rate growing at the pace it is?

Re : Realty Sales in Mumbai Lowest of Six Major Cities’

Prices have increased so much, no value for money that people are simply staying away. Its cheaper to stay on rent.
    I belong to Mumbai but saw no value in buying a flat for investment purpose here and have now invested in Gurgaon.
    My view is that rates will stay stagnant in 2012 and sales wont happen much, will be more or less a repeat of 2011.

Comment

Hi Mr Saxena,

I am also from Mumbai and planning to invest in Gurgaon or NCR region. Can u please suggest some projects within a budget of 38L max.

Comment

One thing is for sure, prices will/ cannot go up anymore. No matter how much the argument continues that there are a lot of crorepatis in Mumbai/ India has, I am personally certain that there arent half the number of people who could actually afford any of these flats. Let the investors invest and then die in hell with the builders. Honestly, this real estate in Mumbai has gone beyond madness. Most of the people who want to buy a decent 2 BHK in Andheri-Borivali/ Ghatkopar-Mulund are salaried class........ How many working class people can afford 1-1.5-2 Cr flats? and if they do, I wonder whats the logic of making yourself a bonded labourer for 25 years ? Obviously, I understand the sentiments of the genuine end user and am equally tempted to take the plunge for 25 year swim.

I hope the budget makes life a living hell for the builders and investors. Only that will teach them a lesson. Only then will the builders actually drop the prices.

Comment

hi

this year when i came to india i saw to much 4wheels cars in india ----since petrol price is going up and all things going up--than also people are affording --so how come price will come down

Comment

Request you to post your query in the Noida/Gurgaon section in this forum, you should be able to get options in Noida. Gurgaon looks bit difficult in this budget but maybe you will be able to get in Dharuhera/New Gurgaon.

Originally posted by Hitesh Malik View Post
            Hi Mr Saxena,

I am also from Mumbai and planning to invest in Gurgaon or NCR region. Can u please suggest some projects within a budget of 38L max.
            Last edited March 15 2012, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X