Last updated: September 12 2018
1 | Posts
316 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help required from fraud builder Plzzz help

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have purchased a flat in Ulwe, Navi Mumbai. The builder and the landowner had Joint development agreement and the builder forged the documents of power attorney and sold landowner flats to us of landowner share and the landowner has filed case on us that this property belong to him we have purchased it illegally.

The Bank from which we took loan (AXIS) has filed a case and it is in high court however now the builder is saying that you have pay an escalation money to pay the land owner money and construct the flat or else let the court decide or bear the consequences. We are middle class people and can't wait till the court order comes the project has already been delayed by 3 years and I approached RERA but as per RERA if the project is not registered they can't do anything. We exhausted all our money in court cases but no use and now staying in rented house please help if possible.

Best Regards,
    Ashwin Sanyal
    Last edited September 12 2018, 10:40 AM.

Re : Help required from fraud builder Plzzz help

Originally posted by arnav212 View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I have purchased a flat in Ulwe, Navi Mumbai. The builder and the landowner had Joint development agreement and the builder forged the documents of power attorney and sold landowner flats to us of landowner share and the landowner has filed case on us that this property belong to him we have purchased it illegally.

The Bank from which we took loan (AXIS) has filed a case and it is in high court however now the builder is saying that you have pay an escalation money to pay the land owner money and construct the flat or else let the court decide or bear the consequences. We are middle class people and can't wait till the court order comes the project has already been delayed by 3 years and I approached RERA but as per RERA if the project is not registered they can't do anything. We exhausted all our money in court cases but no use and now staying in rented house please help if possible.

Best Regards,
    Ashwin Sanyal
    What is the name of the Builder & the Project? A thread may already exist on this Project & many other members may be facing similar issues . This thread would then have to be merged with the original thread.
    Last edited September 12 2018, 10:41 AM.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X