Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ekta Tripolis by Ekta World in Goregaon, Mumbai RERA NO EKTA TRIPOLIS PHASE I- P51800000947 EKTA TRIPOLIS , PHASE II- P51800000731

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ekta Tripolis by Ekta World in Goregaon, Mumbai RERA NO EKTA TRIPOLIS PHASE I- P51800000947 EKTA TRIPOLIS , PHASE II- P51800000731

Last updated: January 23 2021
255 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ekta Tripolis by Ekta World in Goregaon, Mumbai RERA NO EKTA TRIPOLIS PHASE I- P51800000947 EKTA TRIPOLIS , PHASE II- P51800000731

Hi Sandeepsk22; Can you mention The issues you are talking about in detail
    Last edited June 19 2016, 11:03 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

• Re : Ekta Tripolis by Ekta World in Goregaon, Mumbai RERA NO EKTA TRIPOLIS PHASE I- P51800000947 EKTA TRIPOLIS , PHASE II- P51800000731

Hi akashq;,

I was told by some other builders and agents that the project was on hold for many years may be 2-3 years and not sure if they will have any further issues in the future, technically I am not very clear what was the issue and if I check the location and the building construction is good.Even I want some more picture if the construction is on the go or is it halted still.
      Last edited June 19 2016, 12:16 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Afaik the issues are resolved and construction has started. There are a lot of ads on Ekta project sale these days, are they applicable to this Goregaon project as well?

Comment

Ekta Tripolis, Ekta World, Goregaon, Mumbai

The Anil Kapoor ads are for their Virar and Nashik projects where they are selling at reduced rates..
          For Goregaon it's the other way round, given the demand, they are holding on/ gradually increasing rates

Comment

What is the current rate they r offering ?

Comment

I think the current base rate is ~Rs. 14,000/- psf. (parking excluded) but not sure. As per advt., they are offering free white goods at this rate. So looks like they are having trouble attracting buyers at this rate.
              Sandeepsk22;, Ekta project is part of the larger redevelopment being carried out by HDIL, a part of which (i.e. free sale portion) has been sold to likes of Ekta and Kalpataru. So there is a tripartite agreement between the tenants, MAHADA and HDIL.

As per my knowledge, the free sale portion is linked to HDIL performing its obligation under the agreement. If it renegades, then there is a likelihood of OCs/NOC being withheld by MAHADA.
              Last edited June 20 2016, 11:41 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddymyson View Post
                I think the current base rate is ~Rs. 14,000/- psf. (parking excluded) but not sure. As per advt., they are offering free white goods at this rate. So looks like they are having trouble attracting buyers at this rate.
                Sandeepsk22;, Ekta project is part of the larger redevelopment being carried out by HDIL, a part of which (i.e. free sale portion) has been sold to likes of Ekta and Kalpataru. So there is a tripartite agreement between the tenants, MAHADA and HDIL.

As per my knowledge, the free sale portion is linked to HDIL performing its obligation under the agreement. If it renegades, then there is a likelihood of OCs/NOC being withheld by MAHADA.
                Thanks for the clarity .. U r absolutely right

Comment

Hi Freddymyson; - Sales guys explained that all papers are clean like CC etc . In what circumstances the tripartite agreement would renegade in the future ? and what would be the risk to the buyer ?

Same risk applies to Kalpataru ?

I have booked a month ago and still following up with customer relations team to see the anticipated payment schedule but they haven't turned it around yet. Any one else in the same boat ?

Is it a good decision to hold & continue ?
                  Last edited June 21 2016, 10:08 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Originally posted by Freddymyson View Post

Thanks for the clear answer ... Just curious to know what may be the future risk ...as i believe they have got the CC ...

Comment

As per my understanding, HDIL has to provide MHADA its share of constructed area in lieu of the development rights. It also has to construct dwellings for the existing tenants. Hence, of the total area under development, a portion has been earmarked for existing tenants (Part I), other portion to MHADA (Part II) and balance as free development portion. As i said, a portion of the free development portion has been sold by HDIL to the likes of Ekta and Kalpataru.

Now consider a scenario, where the free sale portion construction has been completed while the Part I and/or Part II remain incomplete or is stalled. It is very unlikely that MHADA would give its approval / NOC for Occupation Certificate. Remember it is MHADA's plot and HDIL's right on free development portion (i.e. including free sale portion) is always subject to fulfilling its obligation i.e. constructing Part I and Part II.

If you all have noticed, in redevelopment projects the tenants portion gets OC immediately while the sale portion's is delayed. Only a lawyer, who has handled MHADA redevelopment can throw more light on the above mentioned aspect.

So indirectly, Ekta, Kalpataru and buyers in their projects are linked to HDIL obligation.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X