Mumbai : Old Property Vs New Property in same area

Last updated: November 16 2018
2 | Posts
173 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumbai : Old Property Vs New Property in same area

I am planning to buy a 2 BHK home for my end use in a 20 years old building of RNA developers, RNA broadway in Miraroad, which is of 600 sq feet carpet area. Also they have a special feature in house which is having 2 duct areas of approx.. 100 sq feet each, which increases the overall useable area and can be used as 4 BHK flat (of course with additional 2 quite small rooms. Still useable) It also has interior work done in the house. No further investment required post shifting in this house.

The other option I have is again of same 600 sq feet carpet area but in a newer building around 5 to 6 years old building. This is a basic typical layout of a 2 BHK flat. It is also situated in the same vicinity. Price of both the properties are also in same range.

I am highly confused which way to go. I am also lookin at appreciation of property as after using it for 15 years i have to sell it for an important planned expense. Please suggest me how to take it forward. Which project to pick. I am in urgent need to shift ASAP. Please reply ASAP.
    Last edited November 16 2018, 12:59 PM.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X