Squarefeet Joy Square in Thane West, Mumbai

Last updated: November 29 2018
2 | Posts
171 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squarefeet Joy Square in Thane West, Mumbai

I need an advice on Joy Square by Squarefeet Group in Than Mumbai. I am planning to buy a 1 BHK flat in Thane around 50-55 lakhs.

There is a terrace flat in Joy Square and the building is full of 1 BHK studio apartments and this is the only terrace flat in whole building on the first floor. The sales manager told me that normally builders sell terrace flats at last and this is the normal practice in market.

The terrace flat is 335 a per RERA carpet and the terrace area is not included in this. The entry to the flat is through the main door only and there is no other entry. The terrace is attached from the hall to the bedroom via the kitchen i.e. one common terrace attached to all rooms.

I am not getting the building plan on the RERA website.

The builder told me that later I can extend the hall or bedroom till the entire terrace area by the society's permission but that is the only terrace flat in the whole building.

Kindly advise whether it will be safe to buy this one?

Your early reply is highly appreciated.
    Last edited November 29 2018, 09:56 AM.

Re : Squarefeet Joy Square in Thane West, Mumbai

Originally posted by sailvinit View Post
    I need an advice on Joy Square by Squarefeet Group in Than Mumbai. I am planning to buy a 1 BHK flat in Thane around 50-55 lakhs.

There is a terrace flat in Joy Square and the building is full of 1 BHK studio apartments and this is the only terrace flat in whole building on the first floor. The sales manager told me that normally builders sell terrace flats at last and this is the normal practice in market.

The terrace flat is 335 a per RERA carpet and the terrace area is not included in this. The entry to the flat is through the main door only and there is no other entry. The terrace is attached from the hall to the bedroom via the kitchen i.e. one common terrace attached to all rooms.

I am not getting the building plan on the RERA website.

The builder told me that later I can extend the hall or bedroom till the entire terrace area by the society's permission but that is the only terrace flat in the whole building.

Kindly advise whether it will be safe to buy this one?

Your early reply is highly appreciated.
    No, it's not allowed, you cannot extend...

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X