Last updated: February 11 2019
3 | Posts
279 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KT Garden Enclave in Malad West, Mumbai by KT Group

Hello sir,

I have purchased a flat in an unconstructed redevelopment project in 2014, namely KT Garden Enclave in Malad.

I have already invested approx Rs.55 lakh

The builder constructed 5 slabs out of 13 slabs and have stopped construction in 2015.

The society have filed appeal in Mumbai High court and court had suggested for arbitration settlement.

Recently the arbitrator have passed an award for termination of the developer.

My question to you is what would happen to all the buyers who have purchased the property from the developer.The society claims that along with the developer,all the third party rights created by the developer stands terminated since there is no Triparty agreement between society,developer and buyer.

If we plea in high court against the builder for our refund,it looks impossible as the builder is in bankrupt condition.The only solution looks to be that we get our property.Please guide us in this direction.
    Last edited February 11 2019, 09:50 PM.

Re : KT Garden Enclave in Malad West, Mumbai by KT Group

What is the name of the project? There might be an existing thread on it.
    Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

• paiswa
      paiswa commented
      Editing a comment
      Garden enclave
      Builder KT group

Re : KT Garden Enclave in Malad West, Mumbai by KT Group

Same is story with many redevelopment projects.i dont think they come under rera registration. Highly risky invesyment

Last edited February 11 2019, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X