Legal Heir Certificate Issues

Last updated: March 5 2019
1 | Posts
171 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal Heir Certificate Issues

I have purchase a flat n have given a token of 5 lakhs to the party but now my lawyer is asking for a legal heir certificate for which my party is saying no as it takes above 1 year for making one. Now I don't want to purchase that flat without that paper.

Now suggest can I get full token amount that I had given at the time of making deal in December.
    Last edited March 5 2019, 12:04 PM.

Re : Legal Heir Certificate Issues

From your note, it appears that you are purchasing a property of a deceased person from their heir. In such cases it is recommended to proceed with caution as these can result in litigation at a later date causing huge losses.

Legal Heir or an administration is required in the absence of a will and if there is a will ensure that the will is probated.

If the seller is refusing to share that, you should ask your lawyer to demand your token since the title of the property is unclear without this document and you are entitled for a refund

Originally posted by bhavesh61989 View Post
    I have purchase a flat n have given a token of 5 lakhs to the party but now my lawyer is asking for a legal heir certificate for which my party is saying no as it takes above 1 year for making one. Now I don't want to purchase that flat without that paper.

Now suggest can I get full token amount that I had given at the time of making deal in December.

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X