Hall width is reduced by 1 feet from the brochure flat layout

Last updated: April 5 2019
8 | Posts
188 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall width is reduced by 1 feet from the brochure flat layout

I have purchased a 2Bhk flat in the outskirts of Mumbai from one of the reputed Builder. When I purchased my decision to buy a flat was solely based on size mentioned in their brochure as the construction was not even started. Now after 2 years when I visited the site I found out that the width of hall is 1 feet less that the one mentioned in brochure. And ironically they are still using that brochure. But in my agreement the width is mentioned in meters which comes to 10 feet only and not 11 feet.

Now builder is acknowledging it's mistake by saying typo error but not ready to compensate anything.

My sole decision making document was that brochure as no other things were shown. Now I really feel cheated and don't know what to do.

Last edited April 5 2019, 11:47 AM.

Re : Hall width is reduced by 1 feet from the brochure flat layout

Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues. If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• kryptoairdrop
      kryptoairdrop commented
      Editing a comment
      As of now I do not wish to name the builder or project. But if any thread of similar kind exist then can surely merge this topic.

• MANOJa
      MANOJa commented
      Editing a comment
      Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues. If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread ...

Thread is being locked. If u want to clarify on this ad get the thread opened, pleas PM me.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X