Dear Friends,

I am in the midst of selling a property to a buyer, he has made me his portion of the agreement, registered the agreement, bldg noc in hand. The pending amount to me the seller is the loan amount, which has just been sanctioned by his bank.

In order to protect my interests, what documents should I give to the bank if any before disbursement. Your thoughts and suggestions would be honored.

Jai Hind.