Hello i have a shop in thane. Due to some reason i was not able to pay maintainence total stands at 3.5lacs in which 2.88lacs is the principal amount. Now i wish to pay the amount in part payments. My queries are

1. Can the amount be reduced by request or any law.

2. If i make part payments will it be adjusted against total outstanding or principal amount. Please help