X
Collapse

The Verraton Codename Hallmark - T Bhimjyani Builders Manpada Thane, Mumbai

Last updated: 3 days ago
86 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : The Verraton Codename Hallmark - T Bhimjyani Builders Manpada Thane, Mumbai

Hi All,

Had visited site yesterday and the excavation work has started.

Comment

Re : The Verraton Codename Hallmark - T Bhimjyani Builders Manpada Thane, Mumbai

Demand letter is issued for "On Initiation of Plinth" stage.
    Due Date - 05-Feb-2020

Regards,
    Abhishek.

Comment

I would request you all to check your credit scores to see if there are any missed payments in regards to your home loan from L&T.
      I just checked mine and could see that either L&T made a mistake or the builder defaulted on one of the payments in Dec-2019 and this is still visible in my credit history. This has costed me dearly on my credit score.
      Unfotunately I am not able to add the image / file here for reference

Update:
      The payment for 02-Dec-2019 was defaulted as the cheque (given by builder) bounced. The payment was eventually cleared on 23-Dec-2019. However, in the meantime L&T already marked it in my credit history and now I have to run around to make L&T remove it from my credit score

Last edited March 11 2020, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Nits1979
        Nits1979 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Abhishek, Thank you for posting this. I think we should also create a WhatsApp group of "The Verraton-Infinity Owners A/B/C" where we can all share our messages and be updated on things happening from Builders end. What do you suggest? We can all share our numbers here.

Please note -

Whats-app/Facebook/Google Group Links
      Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information
      Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

@Abhishek, that's unfortunate.Thank you for the headsup though. Shall check on this. I too was required to followup with LnT and Builder with issues regarding partial payments from LnT and overall accounts with respect to my payments, which eventually got sorted after a lot of back and forth

Comment

I got a call from L&T Finance that last 2 month's EMI has not been paid by builder.

Did anyone get similar call from L&T?

Comment

• abhishekramakantsalvi
            Editing a comment
            Yes, even I received the same call.
            What has happened:
            When moratorium was announced L&T FS sent an SMS asking us to send a YES if we want to avail the facility
            I did not respond back as I was not looking for a moratorium
            When I asked the customer care for statement I came to know that moratorium was enabled for my homeloan account (thanks to Builder - L&T nexus)!
            This gave the builder an advantage of not paying any interest for Apr and May. While this was financially beneficial for the builder it has increased our re-payment time. Net benefit for us from the EMI Holiday period has come down significantly.
            What is most important now is that builder pays the EMI regularly from 02-Jun-2020 else we will be marked as defaulters.

Honestly, there is no connect between different teams of L&T FS. The sales team has sold us the loan with terms and condition which are not known to the Accounting / Recovery department and hence everything is a mess!
            I just hope to switch the loan account to a PSB as soon as possible
            Last edited May 18 2020, 01:13 PM.

Originally posted by mehulpatel View Post
          I got a call from L&T Finance that last 2 month's EMI has not been paid by builder.

Did anyone get similar call from L&T?
          Is it possible that we pay in place of builder to LnT n builder pays us till 2021 sept .. n in case amt not paid by builder to us deducted from next payment.. this will protect our credit score ...will thus benefit in any way ??

Comment

I booked a 3 Bed Luxe in Tower The eleventh Floor. I have seen the Neelkanth Greens undertaking and Neelkanth Palms (Kapurbawdi) and I was dazzled with their format and development quality.

Regards.
            Last edited May 27 2020, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post
              Is it possible that we pay in place of builder to LnT n builder pays us till 2021 sept .. n in case amt not paid by builder to us deducted from next payment.. this will protect our credit score ...will thus benefit in any way ??
              That should have been the arrangement...

It's important to send builder official letter/notice asking clarity on payments, which will be helpful in future legal recourse if required.

Also, ask for the new payment mechanism where builder can pay buyer and buyer pays to bank...otherwise any default and credit score will be hurt badly.

Given the current situation, no/low sales, dim future, it's bound to happen again and again over the next year.

Comment

Unfortunately advance payment to us by Builder or deducting the amount from our overall amount should have been already agreed in advance.
                Considering present scenario no builder will pay this amount in advance to buyers.

I would suggest that while we share our experience here (common platform), everyone should also mark their concerns / complaints in a timely manner to the contact mentioned in our registered agreement. Also ensure that since LnT FS is the lender they are also included in the relevant complaints.
                Recently I also made a series of (complaint) tweets on the twitter handle of LnT FS as I was not getting proper response from their customer care.
                This will ensure that if the time comes (God forbids) then we will have some written proof of what did not go well with the builder and / or LnT FS.

Marking the complaints to correct person/ team is most important as othewrise it wont have any legal weightage.

Neelkanth Greens and Neelaknth Palms are surely a class apart and I doubt if their quality can be compared with that of T Bhimjyani (sales rep say otherwise)
                Construction quality is something which can be confirmed by someone who has visited the delivered projects of T Bhimjyani Builder.

Does anyone have any written reference (sales brouchure, etc.) where it is mentioned that if loan is taken from LnT FS then the builder will pay the pre-EMI till Sep-2021?

Comment

Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X