X
Collapse

The Verraton Codename Hallmark - T Bhimjyani Builders Manpada Thane, Mumbai

Last updated: 5 days ago
100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : The Verraton Codename Hallmark - T Bhimjyani Builders Manpada Thane, Mumbai

Originally posted by Batman View Post

Jst recheck tried to send you msg but not going through
    For Private messaging, both need to have 10 + posts & need to switch to the old theme . One would would find an option to switch to the old theme at the bottom right side of the main page of the new theme . Don't spam in order to reach 10 Posts . One can get suspended or banned for spamming.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• heresme.vivek
      heresme.vivek commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok I will check

Re : The Verraton Codename Hallmark - T Bhimjyani Builders Manpada Thane, Mumbai

I have booked flat in Infinity Tower B, 27th floor.
    Has anyone received triparty subvention agreement copy from builder? I followed up with builder CRM but they are buying time and not really committing to provide it any sooner. I remember that the copy has important clauses like builder paying the interest amount by end of Sep 2021 before EMI from the buyers account is started. Anyone has that copy or know whom to meet up to get the original copy from builders CRM team.

Comment

Just for sake of understanding..why did you buy under-construction...the gst goes to govt and prices won't rise as much on delivery?? Do you guys even calculate this basic maths??

Comment

Hi Shailendra,
        Unfortunately as my older login is not working anymore I have signed in with different user.
        Hopefully site Admin is able to resolve my query.

Few of the buyers in this project (including me) are connected outside of this forum where I mentioned some facts about the loan process.
        Some points for your reference (update - This is as per my experience and for my loan account with the Lender):

1. The present loan taken from Lender is termed as Flexi-pay (as per Lender) and is neither Subvention (scheme banned by RBI) nor EMI Holiday.
        2. In this loan type the builder will pay *nothing* to Lender in the period of 2 years.
        3. The interest accumulates in my account with the only benefit that I do not have to pay it (nor interest-on-interest) till my Flexi-pay period ends (mine ends in Sep-2021).
        4. I am responsible to pay this interest amount to Lender (full or in EMI form).
        5. This interest amount is seen in the *Re-payment Schedule* and is called as Broken Period Interest (BPI - definition/ example easily available on internet).
        6. Instead of paying the amount to Lender, the builder will give me a credit note. The amount mentioned in the credit note is the one which the builder will exclude from my contribution (Own Contribution).
        Just get in contact with your loan manager from the bank to have better understanding of your loan account. Things may be different for you who knows.
        Last edited 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by vishav9562 View Post
          Just for sake of understanding..why did you buy under-construction...the gst goes to govt and prices won't rise as much on delivery?? Do you guys even calculate this basic maths??
          Your Question sounds derogatory and like we are some kind of intellectually under-developed individuals.
          Everyone had some projections based on which investments are made and honestly at least I do not intend to share with someone who just gatecrashes into a discussion for no good of anybody here.

Comment

Does anyone have an update on the construction of infinity towers? I was trying to contact the builder office, but unable to get any response.

Comment

Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X